Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) April 24, 2017 - FEIG ELECTRONICS INC. continues its drive of straightforward RFID reader configurability and operation by announcing native support from Portable Technology Solutions’ ClearStream RFID software, the only user configurable fixed RFID Software that sets up in minutes to track assets and inventory tags.
FEIG readers now work out of the box with ClearStream’s updated version 4.1 software, allowing immediate use of its fixed readers from the simplest reader operations to flexible coverage for the most complex customized enterprise systems.
“PTS is expanding the portfolio of readers supported by ClearStream RFID, and this recognizes FEIG’s growing use as a leading reader supplier,” says Brad Horn, CEO and Co-Founder of PTS “This is significant for us as it signals the growing use and the expanded HF and UHF FEIG reader portfolio available to the market.”
“RFID Canada, Canadian Distributor for Feig Electronic GmbH, has worked with ClearStream for years and has provided powerful solutions for healthcare and asset management,” reports Bob Moroz, president of RFID Canada. “We focus on making RFID easy for customers and the combination of FEIG and ClearSteam makes implementing RFID system simple and straightforward.”
Since every FEIG product utilizes the common API, ClearStream is compatible with all FEIG RFID readers. The full RFID portfolio paves the way for future product applications as use cases continue to grow.
Other Barcode news of interest:
- Join the AIM Event at #RFIDLive
- Defense and Aerospace Industry Leaders to Discuss RFID's Benefits at #RFIDLive
- ScanSource to Announce Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2017 Results on May 9, 2017
- Socket Mobile Announces 2017 First Quarter Release Date and Conference Call
- DENSO Products and Services Americas Announces New Senior Vice President of OES Sales
- PINC Chosen for 2017 list of Top logistics technology providers
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.