GREENVILLE, S.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ScanSource, Inc., (NASDAQ: SCSC), a leading global provider of technology products and solutions, announced today that it plans to release third quarter fiscal year 2017 results for the period ended March 31, 2017 on Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at approximately 4:00 p.m. ET. ScanSource management will host an earnings conference call to discuss these results later that day, May 9, 2017, at 5:00 p.m. ET.
The earnings conference call may be accessed via a live Internet webcast in the Investor Relations section of ScanSource, Inc.’s web site, www.scansource.com. A replay of the webcast will be available at www.scansource.com for 60 days.
About ScanSource, Inc.
ScanSource, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCSC) is a leading global provider of technology products and solutions, focusing on point-of-sale, barcode, physical security, video, voice, data networking and technology services. ScanSource's teams provide value-added solutions and operate from two segments, Worldwide Barcode, Networking & Security and Worldwide Communications & Services. ScanSource is committed to helping its resellers and sales partners choose, configure and deliver the industry's best solutions across almost every vertical market in North America, Latin America and Europe. In August 2016, ScanSource entered the recurring revenue telecom and cloud services market through its acquisition of Intelisys, the industry’s leading technology services distributor. Founded in 1992, the Company is headquartered in Greenville, South Carolina and was named one of the 2016 Best Places to Work in South Carolina. ScanSource ranks #685 on the Fortune 1000. For more information, visit www.scansource.com.
More bar code news:
- DENSO Products and Services Americas Announces New Senior Vice President of OES Sales
- Zaplox Accelerates Global Expansion with Appointment of Emma Dupont as Sales Director, NA
- BROWZ Enhances Mobile App Allowing Suppliers and Contractors to Manage Employees
- Collaborative Effort of NFC Forum, European Committee for Standardization TC278 WG3, GSMA
- Dynamsoft Intros Cloud Service to Convert Scanned PDF and Images to Editable Documents
- Star Micronics Introduces the SM-L300, Portable Receipt and Label Printer
- Barcodely a Startup That Wants to Turn Your Email Into a Barcode for Paperless Receipts
- AIM Webinar - IoT Enabled by Chains of Accountability