Market innovator of hotel mobile key services reinforces platform with key competencies
Lund, Sweden - April 19, 2017
Zaplox AB (Zaplox), a market innovator of advanced mobile key solutions for the hospitality industry, today announces the appointment of Emma Dupont as Sales Director, North America. With this appointment, Zaplox takes another step in implementing its ambitious growth plans for the U.S. market. Emma Dupont is set to join the Zaplox team, as of May 1, 2017.
With interest in mobile key applications growing rapidly over the past several years in the hospitality market, Zaplox has developed and customized its comprehensive platform for the industry, and works on a global scale to help hoteliers implement a mobile guest journey. The solution provides vast possibilities for the hospitality industry to maximize guest satisfaction, and the appointment of Emma Dupont, with her broad marketing and sales experience at Expedia Inc. among other companies, guarantees an understanding of the market's needs and challenges. Emma Dupont will be responsible for sales of the Zaplox solution in the U.S. market.
"The Sales Director, North America is the face of the company in this market, driving the business, building long-term relationships with all stakeholders. We are very happy to reinforce our global team with Emma Dupont in this key position," said Magnus Friberg, CEO at Zaplox.
About Zaplox - A leading provider of advanced mobile key services to the global hotel market | Zaplox operates globally, offering the hospitality industry a turnkey platform, including an app for managing the guest experience, based on a secure and efficient mobile key system. The proprietary Zaplox solution provides hotels with a complete mobile guest journey that includes customized branding and promotional offers presented at the appropriate time and location, in order to maximize both guest satisfaction and revenue. The Zaplox solution works on all major smartphone platforms, supports all major hotel door locks and hotel systems, and can replace or coexist with all current keycard technologies. Zaplox was founded in 2010 at IDEON Science Park in Lund, Sweden, and the solution has been installed and in commercial use since 2011. With operations in Europe and North America, Zaplox offers flexible, customer-oriented support. For more information, please visit www.zaplox.com.
- Collaborative Effort of NFC Forum, European Committee for Standardization TC278 WG3, GSMA
- Dynamsoft Intros Cloud Service to Convert Scanned PDF and Images to Editable Documents
- Star Micronics Introduces the SM-L300, Portable Receipt and Label Printer
- Barcodely a Startup That Wants to Turn Your Email Into a Barcode for Paperless Receipts
- AIM Webinar - IoT Enabled by Chains of Accountability
- Onest Logistics to Support Growth with HighJump WMS
- Digimarc Sets First Quarter 2017 Conference Call for Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 5pm ET
- World RFID Smart Label Market - Opportunities & Forecasts to 2022 - Research and Markets
- Bluestar Announces the Availability of Zebra Technologies' New DS2200 Series Barcode Scanners