BEAVERTON, Ore., April 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Digimarc Corporation (NASDAQ: DMRC) will hold a conference call on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time (2:00 p.m. Pacific time) to discuss results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2017. Management will also provide an update on market conditions and its execution of strategy. Financial results will be issued in a press release prior to the call.
Digimarc Chairman and CEO Bruce Davis and CFO Charles Beck will host the call.
The conference call will be broadcast simultaneously and available for replay in the investor section of the company's website.
For those who wish to listen to the call via telephone, please dial the number below at least five minutes prior to the scheduled start time:
Date: Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Time: 5:00 p.m. Eastern time (2:00 p.m. Pacific time)
Toll-Free Number: 866-562-9934
International Number: 706-679-0638
Conference ID: 8340849
If you have any difficulty connecting with the conference call, please contact Liolios Group at 949-574-3860.
Digimarc Corporation (NASDAQ: DMRC) is a pioneer in the automatic identification of everyday objects such as product packaging and virtually any media, including print, images and audio. read more...
- World RFID Smart Label Market - Opportunities & Forecasts to 2022 - Research and Markets
- Bluestar Announces the Availability of Zebra Technologies' New DS2200 Series Barcode Scanners
- Longbow Advantage Earns SOC 2 Type I and II Certifications
- Zebra Technologies Awarded 5-Star Rating in CRN's 2017 Partner Program Guide
- Baxi Heating UK Improves with Zebra Technologies
- Checkpoint Systems Announces Density Tag for Ultimate Protection of Boxed Retail Store Merchandise
- Association Partners with GS1 US to Offer GS1 Standards Courses for Category Management
- Finalists Unveiled for 11th Annual RFID Journal Awards
- Identiv to Showcase Access Control Solutions at ISC West 2017
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.