New scanners provide affordable, easy integration with all the benefits of 2D scanning
APRIL 11 2017 - Hebron, Ky. BlueStar, a leading global distributor of Digital Identification, Mobility, Point-of-Sale, RFID, Digital Signage, and Security technology solutions, is excited to announce the DS2200 series of barcode scanners from Zebra Technologies, a global leader in providing solutions and services that give enterprises real-time visibility into their operations. The series provides affordable and customizable scanners capable of reading both 1D and 2D barcodes. Users can choose from corded and cordless models, each with a simple and easy to learn interface. The DS2200 series also provides pre-configured scanners that are ready right out of the box and capable of connecting to any interface, while cordless models can connect through any Bluetooth-enabled PC, tablet or smartphone in a single step.
The DS2200 can also accurately read both 1D and 2D barcodes from both paper and electronic screens as well as loyalty applications and electronic coupons ensuring quick and easy checkout that helps improve customer satisfaction. 2D imagers like the DS2200 enable businesses to decrease errors and reduce lost sales opportunities by providing superior performance on damaged, torn or dirty barcodes. The cordless version of the DS2200 scanner will be available in August 2017 for BlueStar customers.
"The DS2200 series is designed to provide high quality scanners able to enhance and expedite transactions at checkout while still remaining affordable for businesses of all sizes," says Jack Sheehan, Senior Business Analyst and Business Development Manager at BlueStar. "We're excited to present this brand new series that enables small and medium-sized businesses to upgrade to the latest 2D technology at a price comparable to 1D scanners."
For more information on the DS2200 series, please visit: http://www.bluestarinc.com/us-
BlueStar is the leading global distributor of solutions-based Digital Identification, Mobility, Point-of-Sale, RFID, Digital Signage, and Security technology. BlueStar works exclusively with value-added resellers, providing them with complete solutions, business development and marketing support. The company brings unequaled expertise to the market, offers award-winning technical support and is an authorized service center for a growing number of manufacturers. BlueStar is the exclusive distributor for the In-a-Box Solutions Series, delivering hardware, software and critical accessories in one bundle with technology solutions across all verticals. For more information, please contact BlueStar at 1-800-354-9776 or visit www.bluestarinc.com.
- Zebra Technologies Awarded 5-Star Rating in CRN's 2017 Partner Program Guide
- Baxi Heating UK Improves with Zebra Technologies
- Checkpoint Systems Announces Density Tag for Ultimate Protection of Boxed Retail Store Merchandise
- Association Partners with GS1 US to Offer GS1 Standards Courses for Category Management
- Identiv to Showcase Access Control Solutions at ISC West 2017
- Toshiba Tec Unveils Mobile Printer Delivering Three-Inch Wide Labels and Receipts
- England Logistics Chooses Trucker Tools’ Load Track Platform for Total Shipment Visibility
- NGC Introduces the Andromeda Cloud Platform for the Connected Enterprise
- Leaders Of Retail and Apparel Industries to Discuss RFID's Benefits at #RFIDLIVE
- Scandit Launches MatrixScan, a First of its Kind Scanning and AR Tracking Capability
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.