"When choosing the 2017 Top 100 Logistics IT Providers, Inbound Logistics editors looked at excellence in optimizing transportation and logistics operations. On a more strategic level, editors make their selections based on how transformative solutions impact outward-facing business activities driving integration across internal, as well as external, business processes," Said Felecia Stratton, Editor, Inbound Logistics. "PINC was selected because its solutions solve specific logistics challenges and improve processes, and create a ripple effect of efficiencies across the entire value chain. Inbound Logistics is proud to honor PINC for innovative solutions empowering logistics and supply chain excellence in 2017."
"We would like to thank Inbound Logistics' editors for this selection," said Matt Yearling, PINC's CEO. "This recognition validates our market leadership and our continuous commitment to our customers to improve employee safety, increase collaboration, optimize inventory, accelerate velocity, and reduce operational costs."
PINC provides scalable software, hardware, and services that enable companies to locate and move inventory through the supply chain faster, cost-effectively, consistently, and more efficiently.
The company's cloud-based real-time asset tracking platform, powered by the Internet of Things (IoT) sensor network that includes passive RFID, GPS, optical, cellular, and other sensors, provides actionable insights and connected expert guidance that allow companies to optimize their supply chain execution.
About Inbound Logistics
Since its inception in 1981, Inbound Logistics' educational mission is to illustrate the benefits of demand-driven logistics practices, give companies the knowledge to help them match the inbound flow of materials to their demand, and align their business process to support that shift. Inbound Logistics offers real-world examples and decision support to guide businesses to efficiently manage logistics, reduce and speed inventory, and offset rising transport costs, supporting business scalability across their value chain. More information about demand-driven logistics practices is available at www.inboundlogistics.com
- Defense and Aerospace Industry Leaders to Discuss RFID's Benefits at #RFIDLive
- ScanSource to Announce Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2017 Results on May 9, 2017
- DENSO Products and Services Americas Announces New Senior Vice President of OES Sales
- Zaplox Accelerates Global Expansion with Appointment of Emma Dupont as Sales Director, NA
- BROWZ Enhances Mobile App Allowing Suppliers and Contractors to Manage Employees
- MultiTech Announces First Nationwide IoT Program for Universities
- Collaborative Effort of NFC Forum, European Committee for Standardization TC278 WG3, GSMA
- Dynamsoft Intros Cloud Service to Convert Scanned PDF and Images to Editable Documents
- Star Micronics Introduces the SM-L300, Portable Receipt and Label Printer
- Barcodely a Startup That Wants to Turn Your Email Into a Barcode for Paperless Receipts
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.