Carol Stream, IL. (PRWEB) May 02, 2017
Across all vertical markets, the IoT (Internet of Things) is transforming how business is done—and now six new innovations are helping set the pace for change.
Connected World is pleased to announce the IoT Innovations award winners for 2017, recognizing the products that are helping change the industry.
The editorial advisory board and the judges at Connected World evaluated products based on a number of criteria to identify the newest, most creative, and technologically advanced products, services, and platforms on the market.
“The market needs impressive new IoT products that enable the exchange of data,” says Peggy Smedley, editorial director, Connected World. “The innovative products named to this year’s IoT Innovations awards stand out above the rest and dominate the markets they serve.”
The winners of the 2017 IoT Innovations Awards, are:
- Alpha by Sensoro Inc.
- ALTA – Enterprise IoT Solutions by Monnit
- Avaya Surge IoT Solution by Avaya
- Grind2Energy by Emerson
- ORBCOMM AssetWatch, Mining by ORBCOMM Inc.
- ThingWorx Studio by PTC
An in-depth article on the winners is available in Connected World.
About Connected World magazine
Connected World is the business and technology publication that provides the intelligence industry titans need and the guidance consumers crave. It’s all about M2M and IoT. connectedworld.com
Other Bar Code News:
- Second Hackaday Prize Challenge Focuses on Internet of Useful Things
- cleverbridge Announces Rev Up 2017 Global Commerce Roadshow
- Bayshore Networks Launches Industry’s First Industrial Cyber Protection Platform
- JADAK Exhibiting at RFID Journal Live, Featuring ThingMagic Products
- Cotton Tagged with DNA Molecule for Supply Chain Tracking
- Supply Chain Visibility: Retail Solutions, Ahold USA, Dannon, and P&G Present
- 4R Systems Launches its Next Generation Assortment Optimisation Solution for UK Retailers at RBTE and Offers the Industry’s Only Profit Guarantee
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews