Monsey, N.Y., May 5, 2017. It’s easy, fast and profitable. Mostly, it is easily modified to meet the need of any food industry.
Studies show millennials often choose their foods and drinks based on shelf appeal. How appealing and easy to read are the labels on the food you are trying to market? Learn how you can improve sales of any food brand using highly customized labels with the help of Label Solution.
Please come by for a complete, fascinating demonstration of the custom labeling process at the NRA Show at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL, May 20-23. We will be at booth #9454 and look forward to showing you the simplified process of creating custom labels for any food product produced in bakeries, delis, and fish and meat departments. Our labels can withstand extreme temperatures, moisture and careless handling.
Your Right to Know
In the past decade, customers have come to value transparency when they purchase food. Naturally, ingredients in the food you eat should not be a secret. Our cutting-edge technology makes it simple for our clients to calculate and print nutrition facts and customize each food/deli label with their logo and ingredient information with minimal investment and effort. Consumers consistently choose foods labeled professionally, especially when they provide information about the food they eat.
Presentation at our Booth Will Include
· In-depth explanation and demo of our cutting edge, newly updated computer technology
· Complete catalog of customized labels available for food industries
· Demo of the printing machinery used to customize labels
About Label Solutions
Conveniently located in New York, Label Solutions has been family owned and operated since 2003. We manufacture attractive, custom designed labels that can be placed on any food container. Empty blocks on the stickers enable food manufacturers to insert information, such as legally required text, ingredients, bar codes and nutrition facts so consumers could make educated purchases.
First we examine all the containers used in the industry. Then, once the label is selected, the logo is inserted and the label highly customized. Last, technicians guide clients until they are comfortable with the labeling technology. At Label Solutions we don’t just create labels, we find solutions to all packaging, labeling and marketing hurdles any food industry may have.
Other Bar Code News:
- 4SIGHT & Locus Robotics to Showcase Partnership at Manhattan Momentum 2017
- Microscan Presents New Product Capabilities Meeting Needs of Healthcare Industry
- Alien Introduces Revolutionary Solution Simplifying RFID Infrastructure
- Socket Mobile Reports Profitable First Quarter with 39 Percent YoY Growth
- Honeywell Hosts Live Broadcast to Showcase New Logistics and Delivery Solutions
- Transport and Mobile Community Define Framework for Delivering Mobile Ticketing Services
- Identiv to Show Portfolio of Intelligent Transponder Solutions for the IoT at #RFIDLIVE
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews