FREMONT, Calif., May 4, 2017 — Identiv, Inc. (NASDAQ: INVE) today announced that it will present the company’s portfolio of radio frequency identification (RFID), near field communication (NFC), and inlay solutions during RFID Journal Live! 2017 in Phoenix, Arizona next week. RFID Journal LIVE! is the world's largest event focused on RFID and related technologies.
Event: RFID Journal LIVE! 2017
Date: May 9 - 11, 2017
Location: Booth 342 | Phoenix Convention Center | Phoenix, Arizona
Identiv’s team is expert in designing and manufacturing high-frequency (HF) and ultra high-frequency (UHF) transponders for embedded use in everyday objects, like medical devices, books, toys, athletic apparel, and perishable food items and pharmaceuticals. Identiv’s RFID, NFC, and inlay portfolio of solutions features various transponder form factors, including dry inlays, wet inlays, labels, tickets, and more. These transponders are uniquely positioned to deliver RFID connectivity to any object in the Internet of Things (IoT) market.
Identiv is also set to unveil the next generation of its uTrust Sense Temperature Tracker during RFID Journal LIVE! and has been named a finalist in the 11th Annual RFID Journal Awards.
Connect with an Identiv expert onsite in booth 342 at RFID Journal LIVE! 2017 on May 9 - 11, 2017 at Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, Arizona or schedule a meeting.
- TMW Systems Ranked Among Leading Logistics Technology Providers
- Impossible Foods Appoints Industry Veteran Chris Gregg as SVP of Supply Chain and Manufacturing
- Khongboon Partners with Smartrac and Blue Bite to Launch Smart Activewear Brand
- Cognex Authorizes New Stock Buyback Program
- FEIG Announces Antenna Multiplexer to Support Contactless Payment Kiosks and Ticketing Systems
- Dunkin Donuts Supply Chain Expands
- Retail And E-Commerce Innovation At GS1 Connect 2017
- Connected World Honors 2017 IoT Innovations
- Second Hackaday Prize Challenge Focuses on Internet of Useful Things
- cleverbridge Announces Rev Up 2017 Global Commerce Roadshow
- Bayshore Networks Launches Industry’s First Industrial Cyber Protection Platform
- JADAK Exhibiting at RFID Journal Live, Featuring ThingMagic Products
- Cotton Tagged with DNA Molecule for Supply Chain Tracking
- Supply Chain Visibility: Retail Solutions, Ahold USA, Dannon, and P&G Present
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.