The Next Generation of Identiv's Smart Temperature Datalogging Solution for Cold Chain Management Debuts at RFID Journal LIVE! 2017
FREMONT, Calif., May 9, 2017 — Identiv, Inc. (NASDAQ: INVE) today announced the company will introduce the next generation of its uTrust Sense Temperature Tracker solution during RFID Journal LIVE! 2017. The end-to-end solution includes a low-cost, secure, portable smart sensor label that tracks and stores temperature readings, can be read locally by near field communication (NFC) readers, including mobile devices, and can be uploaded to the Internet for analysis.
The self-adhesive uTrust Sense Temperature Tracker datalogger solution is ideal for monitoring and tracking virtually any temperature-sensitive product for cold chain applications, smart packaging, medical products and pharmaceutical logistics, and other fragile goods. The precise temperature accuracy of the tag makes it ideal for use with perishable goods, including fresh fish, caviar, wine, blood, vaccines, flowers, and more, protecting product and brand integrity while significantly minimizing costs.
Identiv’s innovative solution addresses the needs of businesses requiring temperature control during air, insulated van, or refrigerated container transportation. uTrust Sense Temperature Tracker is secured by a state-of-the-art cryptographic algorithm to protect the integrity of each temperature measurement and the record transmission to the cloud platform is secured to prevent unauthorized entities from altering measurements.
“Identiv’s uTrust Sense Temperature Tracker is an unrivaled solution addressing the growing challenges in the IoT concerning data integrity and originality,” said Stephane Ardiley, Identiv Director of Product Management. “This intelligent tracking device delivers an effective and secure end-to-end solution for tracking the temperature of any goods.”
For more information or to order Identiv’s uTrust Sense Temperature Tracker, call +1 888-809-8880 or visit identiv.com/products/
Identiv, Inc. is a global provider of physical security and secure identification. Identiv’s products, software, systems, and services address the markets for physical and logical access control and a wide range of RFID-enabled applications.
- Hansae International S.A. Select CGS BlueCherry Shop Floor Control to Optimize Production
- Escalade Sports Implements NGC’s Andromeda Product Testing and Compliance Software
- NiceLabel's Growth Strategy Among Top Ten in Europe
- Swiftsure Group, SDG Systems Announce Swift-ID SID400 RFID Reader, IOT180 Android Computer
- SDG Systems Announces Blue ID-Engine Data Collection Middleware for Android
- Custom Food Label Increases Sales and Eases Restocking #NRAShow
- 4SIGHT & Locus Robotics to Showcase Partnership at Manhattan Momentum 2017
- Microscan Presents New Product Capabilities Meeting Needs of Healthcare Industry
- Alien Introduces Revolutionary Solution Simplifying RFID Infrastructure
- Socket Mobile Reports Profitable First Quarter with 39 Percent YoY Growth
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews