LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill. – May 16, 2017 – Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), a global leader in providing solutions and services that give enterprises real-time visibility into their operations, today announced that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has named Rita Koridek, Senior Director of Global Channel Operations to its prestigious 2017 Women of the Channel list. The executives who comprise this annual list span the IT channel, representing vendors, distributors, solution providers and other organizations that figure prominently in the channel ecosystem. Each is recognized for her outstanding leadership, vision and unique role in driving channel growth and innovation.
- CRN editors select the Women of the Channel honorees based on their professional accomplishments, demonstrated expertise and ongoing dedication to the IT channel.
- Koridek led the team that delivered more than 30 partner tools and capabilities that supported Zebra’s 13,000 partners worldwide when the PartnerConnect program was introduced.
- These tools and capabilities included streamlined partner onboarding, comprehensive dashboards, a global partner portal and product access, deal registration and financial rebates, as well as program governance and compliance management.
- The 2017 Women of the Channel list will be featured in the June issue of CRN Magazine and online at www.CRN.com/wotc.
Robert Faletra, CEO, The Channel Company
“These extraordinary executives support every aspect of the channel ecosystem, from technical innovation to marketing to business development, working tirelessly to keep the channel moving into the future. They are creating and elevating channel partner programs, developing fresh go-to-market strategies, strengthening the channel’s network of partnerships and building creative new IT solutions, among many other contributions. We congratulate all the 2017 Women of the Channel on their stellar accomplishments and look forward to their future success.”
Rita Koridek, Senior Director of Global Channel Operations, Zebra Technologies
”I’m honored to be recognized by CRN as a Woman of the Channel. At Zebra, my team and I are committed to enhancing the channel experience for our partners and ensuring we are nimbler in the way we do business and accelerating our collective growth together.”
With the unparalleled visibility Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) provides, enterprises become as smart and connected as the world we live in. Real-time information – gleaned from visionary solutions including hardware, software and services – gives organizations the competitive edge they need to simplify operations, know more about their businesses and customers, and empower their mobile workers to succeed in today’s data-centric world. For more information, visit www.zebra.com or sign up for our news alerts. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
About The Channel Company
The Channel Company enables breakthrough IT channel performance with our dominant media, engaging events, expert consulting and education and innovative marketing services and platforms. As the channel catalyst, we connect and empower technology suppliers, solution providers and end users. Backed by more than 30 years of unequalled channel experience, we draw from our deep knowledge to envision innovative new solutions for ever-evolving challenges in the technology marketplace. www.thechannelco.com
Other Bar Code News:
- LogiPharma Launches Pharma Supply Chain Awards
- GAINSystems to Lead Panel Discussion on Modern Inventory Optimization at Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference
- Inbound Logistics Names Truckstop.com a Top 100 Logistics IT Provider
- PLVision Completes Integration of Ostware Services, Introduces New Brand and Website
- OrbiWise Selects Azilen as Technology Partner for Innovative IoT Solutions
- FOX Broadcasting Utilized New Zebra ZC10L Large-Format Card Printer
- LexisNexis Honored as a 2017 Achievement in Customer Excellence Award Winner