CHICAGO, May 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Diebold Nixdorf (NYSE: DBD) is presenting a comprehensive portfolio of connected commerce solutions at the National Restaurant Association (NRA) Show, the largest annual gathering of the restaurant, foodservice and hospitality industry, May 20 – 23, in Chicago. In booth #9247, Diebold Nixdorf will highlight the latest innovations and technology that support four key drivers in the retail and hospitality industries— digitalization, individualization, automation and miniaturization. These innovative solutions provide consumers with additional service options and the ability to control the way they wish to experience and engage with retail and hospitality businesses.
Unveiled for the first time, the new K-Two Kiosk automates routine transactions and provides engaging consumer experiences with order taking functionalities and more. The solution enables consumers to conveniently browse the retailer's menu, select items they wish to purchase, place their order and pay electronically. Once the order is ready, the consumer can simply pick it up at the counter and leave.
Additionally, the latest connected commerce solutions will be showcased in Diebold Nixdorf's booth
- Tailored Kiosk Solutions: The new, free-standing Passport kiosk features a large touchscreen and an integrated electronic funds transfer (EFT) device to process card payments while the miniaturized footprint of the K-One Kiosk solution can be easily customized and processes cashless payments via card or near field communication (NFC). On both solutions, intuitive multi-touch functionalities that consumers have come to expect from smartphones and tablets, such as swipe and scroll, enhance and modernize everyday consumer transactions
- Innovative Self-Checkout Technology: The EASY eXpress solution can be used as a self-checkout system in smaller footprint stores. Its compact design meets the demand for a miniaturized footprint and can also be used as an interactive kiosk or a payment terminal that supports cashless payments via card or smartphone.
- Flexible Point-of-Sale Solutions:The iPOS plus Advanced all-in-one POS solution saves space and boosts productivity. The solution is completely sealed to ensure liquids and other particles cannot get inside – a key factor for the hospitality market where there are high standards for hygiene.
- Advanced Cash Automation Technology: Cash automation solutions, such as the C6010 and C1010, securely accept, count and balance notes and coins – removing the need for a manual process and therefore increasing cash handling security and efficiency.
To ensure smooth deployment, maintenance and operations of all systems and software solutions, Diebold Nixdorf offers a comprehensive services portfolio for retailers. At NRA, Diebold Nixdorf will demonstrate how retailers can achieve operational excellence through a virtual reality retail experience.
"Today's consumers expect faster, more convenient and individualized shopping experiences while retailers look for ways to automate and digitalize the consumer journey from end-to-end. The digitalization trend in the retail and hospitality segments enables in-store ordering and customer service technologies to contribute to higher consumer satisfaction and leaner processes," said Devora Henderson, vice president, retail, Americas. "Our comprehensive portfolio of kiosk terminals is integrated with customized software designed to seamlessly interact with retailers' mobile apps to meet consumers' needs and retailers' requirements."
About Diebold Nixdorf
Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated (NYSE: DBD) is a world leader in enabling connected commerce for millions of consumers each day across the financial and retail industries. Its software-defined solutions bridge the physical and digital worlds of cash and consumer transactions conveniently, securely and efficiently. As an innovation partner for nearly all of the world's top 100 financial institutions and a majority of the top 25 global retailers, Diebold Nixdorf delivers unparalleled services and technology that are essential to evolve in an 'always on' and changing consumer landscape.
Diebold Nixdorf has a presence in more than 130 countries with approximately 24,000 employees worldwide. The organization maintains corporate offices in North Canton, Ohio, USA and Paderborn, Germany. Shares are traded on the New York and Frankfurt Stock Exchanges under the symbol 'DBD'. Visit www.DieboldNixdorf.com for more information.
Other Bar Code News:
- Zebra Technologies' Rita Koridek Recognized as one of CRN's 2017 Women of the Channel
- LogiPharma Launches Pharma Supply Chain Awards
- GAINSystems to Lead Panel Discussion on Modern Inventory Optimization at Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference
- Inbound Logistics Names Truckstop.com a Top 100 Logistics IT Provider
- PLVision Completes Integration of Ostware Services, Introduces New Brand and Website
- OrbiWise Selects Azilen as Technology Partner for Innovative IoT Solutions
- FOX Broadcasting Utilized New Zebra ZC10L Large-Format Card Printer
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews