"Source - Digiday.com
The soda maker is leaning heavily on Snapchat to promote its limited-edition cinnamon-flavored Pepsi Fire, stamping millions of Pepsi cans and bottles across the country with Snapcodes over the next eight weeks.
Users can use these Snapcodes, which are 2-D barcodes that the Snapchat mobile app can read using a smartphone camera, to unlock exclusive branded geofilters, sponsored lenses with floating 3-D objects and even a mobile game within the app. Pepsi is the first brand to use Snapcodes to unlock a World Lens and a game on such scale...See the complete article here --- https://digiday.com/marketing/pepsi-putting-snapchat-barcodes-millions-soda-cans/"
- RFID Technology Market to Reach $40.5 Billion by 2025
- RFID and Barcode Printer Market to Reach $4.8 Billion by 2022
- Introducing Fuze Card: The World's Thinnest Wallet in a Single Card
- Swiss PostFinance AG Modernizes ATM Network With Diebold Nixdorf Systems
- Zebra Technologies Makes Forbes' Best Employer List for Second Consecutive Year
- o9 Transforms Ainsworth Pet Nutrition’s Supply Chain Planning Capabilities
- Celect Named In Gartner’s 2017 Cool Vendors Report For Retail Merchandising And Marketing