AIM is looking to recognize those who have developed & delivered cutting edge solutions through the use of automatic identification technologies that provide benefits, enhance perceptions of the industry and contribute to the growth and advancement of automatic identification innovations throughout the global marketplace. Is that you?
Once again in 2017, AIM will award prizes in three distinct categories -- Automatic Identification & Data Capture (AIDC), Internet of Things (IoT) and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID).
Winners will receive a a benefits package designed to showcase their best-in-class project throughout the AIM global community.
To be eligible for 2017 competition, submission must be recevied by Friday, July 28th.
Other Bar Code News:
- TrueCommerce Announces New Architectural Design and User Interface on Cloud Based Manager
- Honeywell Files ITC Complaint Against Code Corp. for Bar Code Patent Infringement
- Pepsi is Putting Snapchat Barcodes on Millions of Soda Bottles
- RFID Technology Market to Reach $40.5 Billion by 2025
- RFID and Barcode Printer Market to Reach $4.8 Billion by 2022
- Introducing Fuze Card: The World's Thinnest Wallet in a Single Card
- Swiss PostFinance AG Modernizes ATM Network With Diebold Nixdorf Systems
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.