DALLAS, May 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- One Network Enterprises today announced the immediate availability of the latest version of its Real Time Value Network™ (RTVN). RTVN version 18.0 delivers on the Company's vision to provide intelligent consumer-driven business networks to organizations across a wide range of vertical markets, including Retail, CPG, Electronics, Automotive, Defense, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, and Logistics Services.
Key innovations in this release include intelligent end-to-end demand sensing and supply orchestration workflows for restaurants and retail chains, enhancements that strengthen optimized execution across several verticals, and advancements in Defense Industry solutions.
New Industry-Specific capabilities include:
- Restaurants and Retail Chains: As the industry's first end-to-end, intelligent network solution, V18.0 spans store ordering, replenishment, transportation, allocation, and integrated business planning tailored for retail chains. V18.0 continuously senses and learns POS demand and adjusts store forecasts. It translates to, and orchestrates, needed replenishments of purchase items even in constrained supply situations, to maximize customer service, maintain store in-stock and minimize purchase/logistics costs.
- Global Logistics: V18.0 delivers richer capabilities in real-time global demand and supply match by extending deep transportation capabilities with intelligent self-learning algorithms, and predictive analytics to resolve last minute execution issues. One Network's highly differentiated Optimized Execution services continuously optimize transportation operations, replenishment, and warehouse execution simultaneously and across all trading partners to increase agility, improve service and reduce costs.
- Defense: V18.0 marks a major milestone in the development of One Network's Defense Industry Solutions - being among the first to meet key logistics and auditability U.S. DoD compliance directives. This includes an auditable process mandate to ensure traceability and visibility. This is particularly important for Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR), and support for the Defense Logistics Management Standard (DLMS), which is the next generation of interoperability and digital information exchange between devices and systems for the military. Most important is the support for disconnected operations and touchscreen interfaces essential for effectiveness in difficult theater situations.
- Automotive: V18.0 extends One Network's industry leading solution with new capabilities that include improved inbound supply planning across multiple tiers, enhancements to global logistics, and predictive capabilities in transportation management.
"Release 18.0 delivers on our strategy to accelerate our investments in industry-specific capabilities as a part of our mission to develop the world's most efficient consumer driven business networks," said Greg Brady, CEO of One Network. "These networks have a proven track record of improving visibility and transparency between trading partners, enabling marketplaces, and orchestrating optimized execution across multiple parties in real-time. In addition to adding significant enhancement to our core network capabilities, we have added specific, vertical expertise that strengthen and/or streamline processes with all the parties needed to orchestrate supply and e-commerce."
About One Network Enterprises
One Network (www.onenetwork.com) provides Cloud business solutions designed to enable and optimize customer-driven business networks. One Network provides an advanced Cloud PaaS platform and a wide array of SaaS business applications deployed onto a large business network with over 1 million trading community relationships. One Network is helping leading organizations digitally transform industries including CPG, Healthcare, Automotive, Retail, Logistics, and Public Sector and Defense.
Other Bar Code News:
- New Honeywell Rugged Mobile Printer Simplifies Receipt and Label Printing
- Global RFID Market is set to Witness CAGR of 13.2% in Revenues During Forecast Period
- InGen Dynamics Announces Completion of All Core Functionality for Aido Home Robot
- Kellton Tech wins ‘Best e-Governance Initiative of the Year’ at Digital India Summit
- "OwlChain" Launched as the World's First Food Blockchain Provenance System
- Dialogic to Host Application to Innovation Summits Around the Globe
- EcoVadis Announces Winners of First-Ever Sustainability Leadership Awards
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews