Steffen Langner, global leader of platforming at TE, will deliver a paper, “Effective Complexity Management in a Low-Volume, High Mix Environment,” at the annual conference. Steffen outlines the approach TE takes to effectively serve its market with the breadth of product variation required, while minimizing the complexity impact to the organization and customers.
“I look forward to presenting and discussing our platforming approach with professionals from a broad range of industries,” said Langner. “TE’s global reach and experience innovating across multiple industries make it the ideal company to present on platforming practices. The discussions at Smart Variant CON help us understand best practices on how product platforming increases the competitiveness in different markets and improves the operational and financial performance of companies.”
Smart Variant CON is the meeting point for more than 200 experts in complexity and variant management to exchange knowledge and experience, to network, and discuss key industry topics and create new partnerships.
TE, TE Connectivity and the TE connectivity (logo) are trademarks of the TE Connectivity Ltd. family of companies. Other logos, product or company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Other Bar Code News:
- Supply Chain Analytics Market Size to Reach $9.87 Billion by Grand View Research, Inc.
- Richmond Capital Partners Acquires Smartlabs with $7.3 Million in IoT Funding
- NGT3 VC Announces Its Two Latest Investments: EIO Biomedical and Barcode Diagnostics
- NiceLabel 2017.2 Improves Label Data Integrity
- MultiTech’s Duane Wald Recognized by Computing’s Big Data and IoT Excellence Award’s “IoT Professional of the Year”
- Systech Transitions IoT Gateway Assembly to the USA
- Data Profits’ Demand Forecasting and Replenishment Software Key to Retail IOT Survival
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews