The next meeting of the RAIN RFID Allliance will be held in Seattle, Washington, USA on 18 -20 July 2017. The meeting on 20 July is open to everyone (members and non-members).
The meeting will be held at the Day One Amazon facility, and is sponsored by:
Platinum sponsors - Amazon & Impinj
Silver sponsors - Aware Innovations & Logopak
Bronze sponsors - NXP, SML & Zebra
For registration, agenda, and logistics information visit:
Registration is now open! The web page shows the most current agenda for the meetings along with details of how to sign-up to attend.
For non-members of RAIN, registration for the presentations on 20 July is free. For members who want to attend the members-only sessions the fee is shown on the web page.
There will be a dinner on Wednesday 19 July, hosted by Impinj at the Seattle Space Needle. Everyone is welcome, but you must register for the dinner along with registration for the event.
Other Barcode News:
- FoodLogiQ Recognized by Forbes Magazine for Innovation
- AIM Represents RFID Constituents at European Commission (EC) Event
- Ultracode Receives Global Recognition
- AB&R Celebrates Three Consecutive Years Being A Top Company To Work For
- PINC Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s SDCE 100 Top Supply Chain Projects in 2017
- Pace Harmon Recognized with 2017 Supply & Demand Chain Executive 100 Honor
- DENSO Awards Battle Creek Student Scholarships
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews