Kontron will merge with S&T Deutschland Holding AG. The merger had been resolved at both the Kontron Annual General Shareholder Meeting (AGM) as well as the AGM of S&T Deutschland Holding AG on June 19 and June 20 respectively.
After the merger we will continue to provide you under the brand “Kontron” with integrated solutions for embedded modules, boards and systems, Internet of Things (IoT) and Industry 4.0 applications. With now more than 2,300 experienced engineers from both OT and IT backgrounds, Kontron together with S&T will offer further innovative solutions for the seamless and secure connection of embedded systems into the Embedded Cloud.
Through S&T Group’s software know-how Kontron will be able to extend its portfolio of software applications and services for your benefit not least because of reduced time-to-market. Leveraging the Original Design Manufacturing Services (ODM) by Foxconn subsidiary Ennoconn, Kontron will furthermore be able to fulfill even larger delivery options moving forward.
The merger simplifies the group’s organization further; a lean management structure and more effective decision-making will shorten development times and evolutionary cycles. In the beginning of 2017 Kontron restructured its regional areas of responsibility creating clear fields of competences and accountability of success. As S&T Group is also organized on a regional level, you will only face new reference contacts in very few exceptional cases after the merger.
In association with S&T Group, Kontron regains a solid financial foundation facilitating future investment and innovation.
Together Kontron and S&T strive to become technology and industry leaders in the ECT, IoT and Industry 4.0 markets. Both companies aim to achieve combined sales between EUR 860 and 890 million in fiscal year 2017, and plan to break the one billion Euro mark in revenues in 2018.
Other Barcode News:
- WiseWear’s Vigilant Wearable Global Safety Device Powered by Ingenu’s RPMA Technology
- OnContact CRM 10 Moves the CRM Market Forward
- Scanco Software Recognized as a 2017 Top 25 Logistics Technology Solution Provider
- Resilinc Named Great Supply Chain Partner by SupplyChainBrain
- ScanForce WMS and Bar Coding for Sage 100 Added to Top-Sage-Resellers.com
- Global Chipless RFID Market 2017-2021: Key Driver in the Market
- Code Collaborates with Wayne Fueling Systems for Validation with Point of Sale System