Miami, Florida (PRWEB) August 12, 2017
ABTS Convention Services (ABTS), a global meetings and convention services company with 22 years of experience, in conjunction with WisePower srl, is proud to announce the launch of our latest wearable beacon. BLUbadge Beacon is a Bluetooth LE (BLE) beacon powered only by clean renewable energy ... No batteries! (Patent pending).
The ePower™ BLUbadge Beacon was presented at the 8th annual NiPS SUMMER SCHOOL, Gubbio Science meeting 2017, in Gubbio, Italy. The beacon was used at the meeting, providing engineers with valuable data.
A significant problem with conventional passive RFID is that it requires a strong RF signal from a nearby reader device to power the tag’s chip and the subsequent transmission back to the reader. This limits the range and reliability of the tag.
The BLUbadge BLE Beacon is a reliable, cost effective Attendee Tracking and Lead Retrieval solution for events and meetings. The Beacon uses 2 distinct power sources: a Vibrational Energy module to harvest energy from typical human movement and Solar cells to harvest energy from indoor lighting (very low light). The collected energy is stored in a plurality of capacitors that power the proprietary Bluetooth LE (BLE) Beacon.
Other Barcode News:
- Genetec and Alutel Mobility Extend Access Control with Mobile Reader Capabilities
- The Top Six Leading Vendors in the Global RFID Printer Market from 2017-2021 - Technavio
- DENSO Introduces New AT31Q 1-D and 2-D Barcode Scanner
- DHL Supply Chain to Keynote Barcoding Executive Forum
- The global healthcare RFID market is anticipated to reach $4.1 billion by 2021
- AIM Public Review | Uniform Symbol Description Standard for the Postal Industry
- Warehouse to hold larger share of retail automation market based on implementation
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.