Austin, TX (PRWEB) August 15, 2017
Internationally renowned network analyst Bill Alderson announced the launch of HOPZERO Inc. The company’s technology addresses internal and external threats to high value databases and systems, including IOT Internet of Things from opening the door to new threats. According to some industry experts, the company will redefine the security landscape and improve connectivity to create a more secure online environment.
Ben Haley, former Research Director at NetQoS in Austin, Texas says “Firewalls control access, HOPZERO controls distance.”
“We started this company to deny access before compromise can occur, by limiting how far data may travel.” Said Bill Alderson while announcing the mission of this company. “From cyber terrorists to international hackers, malware or viruses, our customers have serious threats, which we will solve with our newly patented security solutions.” He added.
“This is a nice and clean approach to reducing the exposure surface, and well worth implementing broadly.” Dr. Harry Saal said. Dr. Saal is former Director of the Stanford Linear Accelerator, Founder Network General, and Creator of the Sniffer Network Analyzer.
Hop sphere radius studies have begun in Washington D.C., Austin and around Northern California’s Silicon Valley region.
Other Barcode News:
- Superior Communications Announces Strategic Partnership with A Wireless
- Mint Controls Announces the Availability of Their New Circuit Board for the PRSS
- Global RFID Printer Market to Grow at a CAGR of 4.9% by Key Vendors
- Digi International Introduces Patented Data Logger As Part of Its SafeTemps Solution
- Identiv's Hirsch Velocity Security Management Software Features OSDP Biometric Support
- Visec Announces GPS Web Server To Provide Real-time GPS Location and GPS Time Logs
- Genetec and Alutel Mobility Extend Access Control with Mobile Reader Capabilities
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.