AIM PARTNERSHIP BREAKFAST | PACK EXPO
Tuesday, September 26, 2017 | 7:30 AM
Las Vegas Convention Center
Traceability - Key to Providing Transparency & a Visible Supply Chain
Jeanne Duckett | Manager - Technology Development |Avery Dennison RBIS
Supply chain visibility, transparency and traceability are quickly becoming customer expectations rather than buzz words. This presentation will review the available resources and tools that enable traceability and supply chain visibility using barcodes and RFID standards.
This event is complimentary. Simply register to secure your place. The AIM Partnership Breakfast will feed both your mind and body to get you energized for another day at PACK EXPO, not to mention offering a unique opportunity to network with colleagues in the industry! Don't miss it!
The Bar Code News (www.barcode.com), now in its 8th year, does not sell software, hardware, bar code products or services. Use the links on the left side menu to find the products or services you need. Want to reach us? See the links on the Footer menu below. Please let vendors know you’ve seen them here.
Check out the latest Bar Code Digital magazine here
Other Barcode News:
- ScanSource Adds VTech and Snom Portfolio to Enhance Unified Communications Offerings
- SMC³ Announces Jump Start 2018 Lineup
- ImpactLABS Announces Advisory Board
- Smith Appoints Todd Snow as Vice President of Global Project Development
- MacGregor Announces Strategic Partnership with Swisslog NA
- V-Technologies, LLC, StarShip Shipping Software for Acumatica Announces 2017 Sponsorship
- BLE, Zigbee, Thread, LoRa, Sigfox, LTE-M; Connecting 7 Billion IoT Devices by 2022
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews