New York, NY (PRWEB) September 22, 2017
On September 20, 2017, Building Intelligence released SV3®Passport for convenient visitor access. The new module will be available October 1, 2017. With every visitor that is pre-registered, the host will have the ability to send a SV3®Passport for their guest's use at an SV3®Kiosk.
For Building Intelligence clients with access control integrated with SV3® cloud connectors, visitors may walk straight to the turnstile, access additional secure areas with their smartphone in hand by scanning the stored credential.
Building Intelligence will be demonstrating the use of this technology at ASIS International Expo in Dallas Texas, September 26-28, at Booth 4381 with the team at Orion Entrance Control Inc.
With SV3®Passport, visitors, contractors and other credentialed personnel can store their QR codes. With the SV3®Passport technology, facility operators can choose to send a QR code credential to visitors allowing them to walk straight through a turnstile.
For additional security, facility operators can choose to have a workflow that supports a pre-scan check in then issuance of second credential for turnstile or door access.
“People want convenience and a simple way to store their visitor invitation,” says CEO Jeffrey Friedman. “At this point, we all get so many emails, this technology provides a great way to store the credential without downloading another app. We all use it at so many stores, why not for facility guests? For many of our clients, sending a pass that easily syncs with their smartphone is the best way to create an efficient visitor check in.”
SV3® provides the ability to store barcodes on your Apple Wallet. With a phone or a watch, visitors can maintain their credentials for visits with SV3®Passport. Combined with SV3®Kiosk, Building Intelligence generates a secure and efficient methodology for managing visitors.
About Building Intelligence Inc.
Building Intelligence is a software company providing innovative technology solutions for security practitioners and building owners to manage visitors, vehicles and vendors. Building Intelligence Inc. is a privately owned business. The firm’s cloud-based solutions are uniquely positioned to provide the tools for managing visitors and vendors as they enter on foot through the front door or in a vehicle at the loading dock or parking area. The modular solution set is being widely adopted in many major metropolitan markets and being sold, deployed and supported by authorized security system integrators with expertise in the identity and access management domain.
The Bar Code News will promote your press release to tens of thousands of members of the barcode/RFID community for only $20. (Free for current sponsors. )
Your press release will:
- appear for a full year on Barcode.com
- appear in search engines,
- be sent to over 20,000 Twitter BarcodeNews followers
- be posted to our Facebook page - over 35,000 followers
- be posted on LinkedIn and shared through relevant groups
- be included in our daily email newsletter
Your news release can include text and up to two images and links back to your website, your Twitter feed, Facebook page, etc.
- Step 2 - submit payment by clicking on the “Pay Now” button on this page
You will receive an email with a link to your release after it has been distributed.
Other Barcode News:
- NexInfo to Unveil Oracle Cloud Connectors at Oracle OpenWorld
- Smartrac Showcases its Temperature Sensor Portfolio at Cold Chain Global Forum 2017
- RONN Motor Group, Inc. Announces Partnership with IoT Innovator, Fathym, Inc.
- Innovatum Integrates Microscan Barcode Inspection Solution to Ensure Life-Sciences Quality
- Last Chance to RSVP for the AIM Partnership Breakfast at PACK EXPO
- ScanSource Adds VTech and Snom Portfolio to Enhance Unified Communications Offerings
- SMC³ Announces Jump Start 2018 Lineup
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.