München, (PresseBox) - EUROEXPO Messe- und Kongress-GmbH, organizer of the LogiMAT trade show, is expanding its international presence. Effective immediately, the German-Turkish Chamber of Industry and Commerce will manage LogiMAT Stuttgart’s sales activities for the Turkish market. This partnership was formally established during an official signing ceremony in Istanbul on October 19, 2017.
LogiMAT is considered the leading global trade show for intralogistics solutions and process management. Its prime location in the heart of Europe makes it a prominent platform for the supply and demand of products, solutions, and systems for the Central European economic area. LogiMAT has long kept a close eye on key foreign markets to sustain its ongoing internationalization.
“I am pleased to have found a reliable partner in the German-Turkish Chamber of Industry and Commerce. I feel confident that together, we can make the major providers of intralogistics solutions in this dynamic market see the value of having a presence in Stuttgart. Orkan Hatipoğlu is intimately familiar with the industry and a highly valued facilitator,” confirms Peter Kazander, Event Director of LogiMAT and Managing Director of EUROEXPO Messe- und Kongress-GmbH.
“At this point in the registration cycle, ten exhibitors from Turkey have already signed on. The activities of the foreign bureau in Istanbul should help grow this figure. Turkish companies now have a qualified local dialog partner,” confirms Frank Kaiser, Managing Director of DEinternational Servis Hizmetleri A.Ş.
For more information and picture, please visit: www.logimat-messe.de
Other Barcode News:
- KOAMTAC, Inc. Enhances Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2 with Data Collection and Charging Accessories
- Scanalytics Inc. CEO Joins Deloitte Canada Retail Outlook Summit
- RK Logistics Group Launches New Brand, Website
- Infor Retail Again Named a Leader in 2017 Magic Quadrant for Retail Assortment Management
- 4R Systems Presents Consumer Pattern Analysis and Use In the Retail Supply Chain
- Honeywell’s Rugged Enterprise Tablet Provides Real-time Connectivity, Fast Data Capture
- New Honeywell Rugged Mobile Computer Offers Enterprises Long Product Lifecycle and Support
- Scanco Announces Sage Mobility for Barcode, Available for Both Sage 100 & Sage 100c Users
- Loftware Spectrum 3.5 Introduces Business Intelligence & Layering Capabilities
- ProcessPro Announces Global ERP Solution’s Extended Inventory and Distribution Features
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.