The new DolphinTM CT60 rugged mobile computer from Honeywell provides enterprises and their workers with real-time connectivity to business-critical applications and fast data capture capabilities.
With its rugged form factor, the mobile computer enables maximum uptime and productivity for transportation companies and logistics providers.
The Dolphin CT60 supports four Android generations – 7.1 through Q – to provide customers with a long product lifecycle and making it easy for IT departments to quickly certify and deploy software applications.
The device is built on Honeywell’s Mobility Edge Platform, which is a unified hardware and software platform for the next generation of the company’s mobile devices. The Mobility Edge Platform is a combination of a common hardware architecture and enterprise lifecycle tools designed t drive an integrated, repeatable, scalable approach for accelerated and secure development, deployment, performance management and lifecycle management – maximizing infrastructure investment and providing a lower total cost of ownership.
The Dolphin CT60 features:
- An IP65 and IP67 rating to protect against dust and water spray;
- The ability to withstand multiple 1.5-meter drops onto concrete;
- Fast and accurate 1D and 2D scanning that can quickly read damaged barcodes;
- A vivid 4.7-inch Corning® Gorilla® Glass touchscreen display that can be easily read indoors and outdoors, and can be used with finger, glove or stylus.
- 4G LTE and NFC connectivity with a long-lasting battery power to provide workers with all-day connectivity to business-critical data and systems.
For more information about the new Dolphin CT60, please visit: https://www.honeywellaidc.com/products/computer-devices/handheld/dolphin-ct60.
Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions (www.honeywellaidc.com) provides products, software and connected solutions that improve productivity, workplace safety and asset performance for our customers across the globe. We deliver on this promise through industry-leading mobile devices, software, cloud technology and automation solutions, the broadest range of personal protective equipment and gas detection technology, and custom-engineered sensors, switches and controls. We also manufacture and sell a broad portfolio of footwear for work, play and outdoor activities, including XtraTufTM and Muck BootTM brand footwear. For more news and information on Honeywell, please visit www.honeywell.com/newsroom.
About Barcode.com: People come to the site looking for info and products.
About 1/3 of our visitors are in the legacy bar code industry, about 1/3 are looking for consumables (like labels, bar code numbers, etc) and about 1/3 are looking for solutions of some kind. Our approach is to be found through content and we have hundreds of articles - here is just one section - Solutions.
--- and the sub categories:
- Asset Tracking
- Transportation/ Logistics
- Labels, Cards, Security, Time/ Attendance
- Field Service
- Municipal Government and Public Safety
- Warehouse Management
- QR Code Solutions
Other Barcode News: