BOSTON, October 24, 2017 – To help retailers and suppliers succeed in a highly competitive industry, private label collaboration experts Trace One today launched the Trace One Network. This global retail business network promotes efficient, accurate communication so companies create innovative products, boost agility and delight consumers. To drive critical mass adoption of the network, Trace One will leverage its global network of 20,000 retail companies – the largest private label community in the world.
Amid this period of retail reinvention, Trace One Network focuses on enhancing communication by creating a single online hub for retail partners to serve shoppers better. Market trends disrupting grocery private label include the rise of grocery e-commerce, hard discounters and directto-consumer rivals. Addressing these factors means companies must collaborate, as competition now takes place between supply chains – not just individual companies.
“Collaboration helps retail companies differentiate themselves from the competition and win with private label by adapting to consumers’ expectations of speed, agility and responsiveness,” says Trace One CEO, Christophe Vanackere.
Trace One Network saves retail professionals time and effort by helping them gather relevant market knowledge, build relationships, and share company and product data using one integrated solution. The network will continuously evolve and add valuable functionality to serve retail users’ needs over the long term.
Retail companies benefit from Trace One Network, as retailers and suppliers can identify reliable trading partners, source and promote private label products, and stay informed of industry trends. This online collaboration network will help retail companies improve their speed to market, cost management, and mitigate key business risks.
“Given today’s retail disruption, Trace One Network is exactly what retail trading partners need to deliver a superior customer experience. We can no longer afford to work in silos,” says Shaun Bossons, CRO, of Trace One. “The network represents an evolution of Trace One’s proven strengths in connecting global retail supply chain partners for efficient collaboration while addressing companies’ need for business efficiency, differentiation and confidence in their private label brands.”
About Trace One
Founded in 2001, Trace One powers the world’s largest collaborative network for private label development with more than 20,000 companies in 100 countries developing over $300B in products annually. Our globally proven platform enables our customers to develop and manage private label products, ensure conformity to industry and government legislation and drive consumer trust.
Other Barcode News:
- Global Chipless Rfid Market - Forecasts & Trends (2017-2021) - Research and Markets
- Global Chipless RFID Market Forecast
- #Money2020 Clinc Partners with Enacomm to Connect Financial Institutions
- Threadless Expands Artist Community by Acquiring Bucketfeet
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes Intrinsic ID with Technology Leadership Award for IoT Security
- Kuebix Launches Multimodal Transport System With Unlimited Rating, Booking Tracking
- Redpoint Positioning receives series A-1 funding from BHY Investment
- CDK Global Partner Program Further Expands Dealer Choices with 350 Partners
- LogiMAT Expands Sales Activities in Turkey
- KOAMTAC, Inc. Enhances Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2 with Data Collection and Charging Accessories
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.