GREENVILLE, S.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ScanSource, Inc., (NASDAQ: SCSC), a leading global provider of technology products and solutions, announced plans to present at the Raymond James Technology Investors Conference in New York City.
|Date:||Monday, December 4, 2017|
|Time:||4:10 p.m. Eastern Time|
|Presenters:||Mike Baur, Chief Executive Officer|
|Gerry Lyons, Chief Financial Officer|
The presentation will be available via a live audio webcast. A replay of the webcast will be archived and available for 7 days following the live presentation. To listen to the live audio webcast or replay, visit www.scansource.com (Investor Relations section).
An investor presentation that will be used at the conference and upcoming investor meetings is posted in the Investor Relations section of the ScanSource, Inc. website, www.scansource.com.
About ScanSource, Inc.
ScanSource, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCSC) is a leading global provider of technology products and solutions, focusing on point-of-sale (POS), payments, barcode, physical security, unified communications and collaboration, cloud and telecom services. ScanSource's teams provide value-added solutions and operate from two segments, Worldwide Barcode, Networking & Security and Worldwide Communications & Services. ScanSource is committed to helping its customers choose, configure and deliver the industry's best solutions across almost every vertical market in North America, Latin America and Europe. Founded in 1992, the Company is headquartered in Greenville, South Carolina and was named one of the 2017 Best Places to Work in South Carolina. ScanSource ranks #647 on the Fortune 1000. For more information, visit www.scansource.com.
Other barcode News:
- Identiv Continues Worldwide Smart Card Reader and Credential Distribution Expansion
- NFC Forum Publishes 2017 Technical Specification Release
- Identiv Expands Global Distribution of Smart Card Readers
- Zebra Technologies Participates In Senate Hearing On Advancement of Internet of Things
- Theatro Named to the Big 50-2017, Startup 50.com’s Report on the Top Startups in Tech
- End-to-End Transport Management, Procurement, Operation Services to Further
- Blockchain Market in Supply Chain: Forecast (2017 - 2025)
- Zebra Technologies Participates in Senate Hearing on Advancement of Internet of Things
- New Vision Inspection Systems for Medical Device Manufacturers by METTLER TOLEDO
- RFID Medical Sponge Locator System Committed to Keeping Patients Safe
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.