January 25th | 12 PM ET
Attendance is complimentary with prior registration.
HAL Systems Owner Peter Lambert discusses new track and trace technologies such as browser-based software that runs on any internet enabled device, configurable software that can be affordably set-up and maintained for small-to-medium businesses, and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) hosted in The Cloud. They contribute to making systemization affordable; and at the end of the day, can bring about great benefits and savings.
Peter Lambert has over 22 years of successful experience managing businesses in the industrial sector. He is currently the owner of HAL Systems, a company that has software for warehouse management, asset tracking and data collection using bar code and RFID technology.
Other Barcode News
- TEKLYNX Named 2018 Stevie® Awards Finalist for Customer Service Department of the Year
- Sionic Mobile and Xevo Partner to Expand Merchant Network for Rich Retailer Experience
- World Duty Free Enjoys 40-50% Fragrance Sales Uplift Using SFD Systems’ Digital Shelf Edge
- Orthopedic Companies Use RFID To Automate Inventory
- Seldat Technology Services Announces WMS360™, Warehouse Management System Launch
- RFID For Pet Door Connects to Mobile App
- ScanSource to Announce Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2018 Results on February 6, 2018
- JADAK Launches Flexpoint HS-1E 1D/2D Handheld Barcode Scanner
- NCR is Saying Goodbye to the Infamous “Unexpected Item in the Bagging Area”
- Barcode Verification for UDI and Global Medical Device Labeling
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews