MADISON, Wis. and AUSTIN, Texas, Jan. 16, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Terso Solutions, Inc., a leading RFID technology provider, and ImplantBase, the leading orthopedic industry software provider, have partnered to deliver an end-to-end, automated inventory management solution using Terso's RAIN RFID Mobile Case. This partnership will revolutionize the way orthopedic and spinal companies support supply chain processes through an inventory system that is automated, standardized, and efficient for manufacturers, distributors, and sales professionals.
The RFID Mobile Case from Terso Solutions uses patented UHF RFID technology to automate field inventory management. When a field representative opens the Mobile Case and removes a product, the transaction is recorded in real-time and data is transferred utilizing cellular communication. This system requires no manual tracking, barcodes, or scanners. Sales are instantly recorded, or invoices automatically triggered for various consignment applications. The Mobile Case uses Jetstream®, Terso's patented API platform that enables rapid scalability of RFID sensors and RFID data integration with business critical software applications. How the RFID Mobile Case works >>
"As medical device companies search for innovative ways to optimize supply chain processes, a smart inventory system that is automated and delivered in real-time presents the most proactive solution. The combination of automated inventory visibility through RAIN RFID and ImplantBase's field inventory management software platform offers a compelling value proposition to improve inventory efficiency and reduce costs," says Joe Pleshek, CEO and President of Terso Solutions.
Since 2009, ImplantBase has provided its rep-centric sales operations and field inventory management solution to field sales professionals, operations and customer service staff, and manufacturer sales, supply chain, and finance staff. ImplantBase is a web-based platform that provides comprehensive field inventory management and reporting, sales order management, sales and commissions reporting, and customer relationship management. ImplantBase enables everyone from a single rep, an entire distributorship, or a large manufacturer to connect and transact with their surgeons and hospitals from a mobile device directly to any ERP or financial package. Additional information at https://www.implantbase.com.
About Terso Solutions, Inc.
Terso Solutions is a leading provider of automated inventory management solutions for tracking inventory in healthcare and life science. Terso Solutions is backed by 13 years of RFID development and implementation experience. Terso's product line includes RAIN RFID enclosures, rooms, and mobile solutions. Terso has deployed over 1,800 RAIN RFID-enabled sensors worldwide.
Other Barcode News
- Seldat Technology Services Announces WMS360™, Warehouse Management System Launch
- RFID For Pet Door Connects to Mobile App
- ScanSource to Announce Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2018 Results on February 6, 2018
- JADAK Launches Flexpoint HS-1E 1D/2D Handheld Barcode Scanner
- NCR is Saying Goodbye to the Infamous “Unexpected Item in the Bagging Area”
- Barcode Verification for UDI and Global Medical Device Labeling
- PERCH Unveils Shelf Touch Technology Uniting Digital and Physical Retail Experience
- Zebra Technologies To Testify During House Hearing On IOT Advancement In Manufacturing
- Checkpoint Announces In-Store Underfloor RFID Solution to Improve Retail Inventory Management
- SATO Partners With Apparel Brand UnTuckit To Optimize Inventory Through RFID
- Infinite Peripherals Announces Tickets.com Technology Partnership - #NRF18
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.