LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill. – Jan. 17, 2018 – Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), the market leader in rugged mobile computers, barcode scanners and barcode printers enhanced with software and services to enable real-time enterprise visibility, will testify on advancing the Internet of Things (IoT) in the manufacturing sector to the House Energy and Commerce Committee’s Subcommittee on Digital Commerce and Consumer Protection. The hearing is entitled, “Disrupter Series: The Internet of Things, Manufacturing and Innovation.”
The hearing will explore the effects and application of IoT to the manufacturing industry including increased efficiency, real-time communication and enhanced productivity. Zebra will highlight how IoT presents a transformative opportunity for enterprises of all types and sizes in the U.S. and beyond. The benefits of Industrial IoT-based solutions include enabling companies to work smarter and create jobs as well as improving the overall economy.
WHO: Tom Bianculli, Chief Technology Officer, Zebra Technologies
WHEN: Jan. 18, 2018 - 10 a.m. eastern
WHERE: Rayburn House Office Building, Room 2123
With the unparalleled operational visibility Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) provides, enterprises become as smart and connected as the world we live in. Real-time information – gleaned from visionary solutions including hardware, software and services – give organizations the competitive edge they need to simplify operations, know more about their businesses and customers and empower their mobile workers to succeed in today’s data-centric world.
Other Barcode News
- Checkpoint Announces In-Store Underfloor RFID Solution to Improve Retail Inventory Management
- SATO Partners With Apparel Brand UnTuckit To Optimize Inventory Through RFID
- Infinite Peripherals Announces Tickets.com Technology Partnership - #NRF18
- Barcode Verification for UDI and Global Medical Device Labeling
- Impinj Ships 25 Billionth RAIN RFID Endpoint IC Delivering Digital Life
- SML Group Unveils Breakthrough Small Form Factor Retail RFID Inlays Powered at NRF
- Zebra Technologies-IHL Group Study Reveals Retail Industry Sales
- #NRF18 Avery Dennison Brings Fresh Approach To Food-Retail With Intelligent Labeling
- #NRF18 - Shelfbucks and WestRock Partner on Data-Driven Merchandising Platform
- Epson Adds Two Iconex Media Solutions to its List of Tested Media for TM-L90 Plus
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.