“I’m honored to be named a 2018 Food Logistics Champions: Rock Star of the Supply Chain because it reflects TEKLYNX’ commitment to the advancement of the global food supply chain.” – TEKLYNX Enterprise Product Manager, Nick Recht
MILWAUKEE (PRWEB) March 15, 2018
TEKLYNX International, the world’s leading barcode and RFID labeling software developer and solutions provider, today announced Enterprise Product Manager Nick Recht has been named a 2018 Food Logistics Champions: Rock Stars of the Supply Chain by Food Logistics. The distinguished list, featured in the March 2018 issue of Food Logistics magazine, recognizes influential individuals in the food and beverage industry whose achievements, hard work, and vision have shaped and attained milestones in safety, efficiency, productivity and innovation through the global food supply chain.
“I’m honored to be named a 2018 Food Logistics Champions: Rock Star of the Supply Chain because it reflects TEKLYNX’ commitment to the advancement of the global food supply chain,” states Recht. “We partner with food and beverage companies around the world to ensure our barcode and RFID labeling solutions help them label smarter, print faster and operate more efficiently.”
A TEKLYNX team member since 2009, Recht was instrumental in the company’s growth and success of its premier enterprise-level label management solution, TEKLYNX CENTRAL. Recht has partnered with large enterprises throughout the food industry to integrate labeling operations into their enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Today, TEKLYNX CENTRAL adds value to supply chains at some of the largest food companies worldwide.
TEKLYNX is the only barcode labeling solutions provider to offer subscription licensing – allowing food and beverage manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers to start using TEKLYNX for a low cost of entry – while offering a portfolio of tiered solutions that are designed to grow with companies over time. To view the 2018 Food Logistics Champions: Rock Star of the Supply Chain list visit foodlogistics.com and to learn more about TEKLYNX barcode labeling software solutions visit teklynx.com.
About TEKLYNX International
TEKLYNX International is the world’s leading barcode and RFID labeling software developer and solutions provider. An industry innovator for over 30 years, TEKLYNX helps companies operate smoothly and efficiently by implementing labeling solutions that streamline operations while staying ahead of industry-specific compliance and emerging regulations. TEKLYNX is world-renowned for its customer service; offering flexible purchase options, unparalleled service and support, and a comprehensive product offering that grows with companies over time. With operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, Latin America, China and Singapore, more than 630,000 companies in over 120 countries look to TEKLYNX integrated software solutions for their standard of success. Learn more by visiting teklynx.com, LinkedIn, Twitter @Teklynx, and Facebook.com/TEKLYNXInternational or call 888-629-4444.
More great bar code, RFID and supply chain news:
- Socket Mobile Reports Final Results of Modified Dutch Auction Tender Offer
- Demand Management's Bill Harrison Named 2018 Food Logistics Champions: Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- Adrian Parkhideh Named to the 2018 Food Logistics Champions: Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- MODEX 2018 Attendees Planning Major Supply Chain Investments Over Next 18 Months
- Marco Purchases Michigan-Based Governor Business Solutions; Continues National Expansion
- Loudoun Water selects Mobile Inventory Solution to Drive Efficiencies in their Warehouse
- Top Innovative Procurement Products Chosen by SIG Innovation Accelerator
- Checkpoint System Lets Retailers to Use RFID-based Inventory Data For Product Recommendations
- SpotSee Names Jan Van Niekerk as VP of Engineering and Innovation
- RFID Automation Technologies Perfected for 3PL Warehouse Management