Storage Equipment Safety Service returns bringing its 31 years of expertise in Rack and Shelving Safety Inspections and Training to the North American Market.
SESS is the Market Leader in Independent Rack Safety Inspections covering the UK, Ireland, Europe, North America and the Caribbean.
Many warehouse users are unaware of the requirements of the RMI codes and guidelines or even the manufacturer’s requirements for installation and use of racking systems. They are therefore unaware that they are in fact operating in conditions that are unsafe.
SESS USA LLC is passionate about ensuring that all warehouse users operate in a safe environment, which allows them to return home safely to their loved ones.
Years of working with warehouse and health and safety personnel, has identified a need, to educate and raise the awareness of end users on the correct and safe use of racking and shelving.
SESS USA LLC works closely with its customers to ensure that
-Annual Inspections are done and damaged racking is identified and classified according to risk level as well as to identify operational issues such as pallet condition, clearances, housekeeping, general conformance to RMI Codes, etc
-Employees are properly trained to perform in-house monthly inspection
-Post-Installation inspections are done to ensure that racking has been installed according to manufacturer specifications.
SESS USA LLC will be participating in Modex 2018 where it will showcase its Rack Inspection and Training Services. We look forward to meeting with attendees to discuss their rack safety needs.
Post Modex will see the re-introduction of our on-line store and our safety blog which will assist in raising the awareness for rack safety and assist in educating our customers on information pertinent to rack and warehouse safety.
More Modex news:
- 10 THINGS YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS AT #MODEX 2018
- MTI Wireless Edge to Exhibit New Slim Antenna at #RFIDLIVE 2018, Orlando
- Georgia SoftWorks to Exhibit Telnet Server and SSH Server at #Modex 2018
- Bak USA Showcases Its Rugged, Windows-Based Tablet at #MODEX 18
- AIM - Let's Talk About Data Capture Technologies Free Workshop at #MODEX
- Universal Robots Debuts at #MODEX, North America’s Largest Supply Chain Expo
- MODEX 2018 Attendees Planning Major Supply Chain Investments Over Next 18 Months
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.