Honeywell (NYSE: HON) will host a live online broadcast to unveil new technology advancements in software, hardware and services to help retailers improve the shopping experience, manage inventory and streamline operations.
Today’s explosive growth of e-commerce and rising consumer expectations have put enormous pressure on retailers and their supply chains to improve their operations and offer consumers an enhanced in-store experience. Honeywell will highlight how it will transform the retail store with innovative solutions that optimize front- and back-of-store operations and increase profitability, as well as introduce new connected mobile devices that bring greater efficiencies and productivity.
WHAT: “Honeywell LIVE: Technology for the Transforming Retail Landscape”
WHEN: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 from 11:30 – 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time
WHO: Honeywell leadership, customers and partners will discuss how retailers of all sizes can leverage new connected solutions to win in this market.
WHERE: Watch the live broadcast at: https://hwll.co/retail-LIVE
Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS) provides products, software and connected solutions that improve productivity, workplace safety and asset performance for our customers across the globe. We deliver on this promise through industry-leading mobile devices, software, cloud technology and automation solutions, the broadest range of personal protective equipment and gas detection technology, and custom-engineered sensors, switches and controls. We also manufacture and sell a broad portfolio of footwear for work, play and outdoor activities, including XtraTufTM and Muck BootTM brand footwear.
The Bar Code News relies on sponsors to keep this site running and free. You can help us by letting companies know when you've seen them here.
- Digimarc Announces Support for SmartLabel
- Zebra Recognized Most Influential International Brand For Leadership in RFID Solutions
- Asset Tracking and Inventory Mgmt Solutions Market to be Worth US$ 30.59 Bn by 2026 - TMR
- Bonded Logistics Celebrates 2018 Family Business Awards Honors
- Global Track and Trace Solutions Markets to 2023 - Growing Number of Manufacturing Facilities
- ScanSource Reports Third Quarter Results - Achieves12% Gross Profit Growth
- France Automatic Data Capture Market 2016-2018 & 2025:Expected to Reach $961 Million
- Zebra Announces First Quarter 2018 Results
- PINC selected by Inbound Logistics to its 2018 list of Top Logistics Technology providers
- OtterBox, Mobelisk Partner to Add Sensors, Barcode Scanning
Visit The Bar Code News on social media:
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews