BROOKLYN, N.Y. (PRWEB) June 27, 2018
Agrilyst today launched a new mobile app to aid growers with workflow management. Growers can now simply assign tasks to workers who can then complete them at any work station or in the field using any device. This gives management teams unprecedented insight into how productive their teams are.
Mobile apps are changing the way teams work. For the first time, indoor growers now have access to this technology and it's making operations more efficient and more profitable. Data aggregation is incredibly costly. Growers spend hours collecting work logs, food safety logs and records, recording notes on crops, doing inventory counts, recording pest counts, and more. Now, all of that work can be done right from your phone or tablet.
More and better data collected means more insights for growers. Now growers can see who completes each individual task, receive food safety reports automatically, and manage crops real-time all of which lead to better profitability.
Allison Kopf, Agrilyst CEO said, "We're not just launching an app, we're reimagining how work is done on the farm. Workflow management is a priority for us and we're excited to provide the first of many tools designed to help growers increase workforce efficiency."
Agrilyst mobile will help growers complete their work more efficiently too. Now workers can scan batch barcodes right from a phone or tablet with no need for extra scanners. You can pull up crop records from anywhere in the greenhouse. Tasks can be completed right at the work station instead of reporting everything to a supervisor. True accountability is better for the grower and the worker.
Growers who have an active Agrilyst subscription can download the mobile app from the App Store. Growers who don't yet have an Agrilyst account can reach out to the company at: http://www.agrilyst.com/learn-more.
Agrilyst is the leading provider of software solutions for the greenhouse and vertical farming industries and is used by growers in more than 10 countries.
- Beauty Mirror Uses Barcodes - Innovation From HiMirror
- Global Internet of Things (IoT) in retail market size is expected to reach USD 94.44 billion by 2025
- Global NFC Forum 2018 Innovation Award Winners Announced
- Cognex Announces Second Quarter Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- Smartrac Expands to the Columbus Region, Creating New Jobs
- Scandit Report Reveals How Post and Parcel Providers Use Mobile Computer Vision with Augmented Reality
- Oracle extends Cloud-based Warehouse Management to Enhance Logistics Performance
- Zebra Ranked Among Fastest Growing Companies In Chicago Area
- Toshiba Expands Managed Print Program to Label Printers
- Bretford Unveils Expanded Suite of RFID Powered Mobile Device Charging Solutions #ISTE2018
- GS1 Ireland Launches Groundbreaking Operating Room Data Collection Study at Arizona Hospital
- RFID Tag Maker Metalcraft Achieves Certification to ISO 9001:2015