LOS ANGELES, June 27, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading beauty tech brand, HiMirror, is excited to announce the official launch of its latest model, the HiMirror Mini. This new cutting-edge technology will be introduced at BeautyCon in Los Angeles, taking place on July 14th and 15th at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, CA.
Similar to its counterparts within the HiMirror product portfolio, the HiMirror Mini offers in-depth skincare analysis based on the evolution of the skin, weather conditions, and more. It assesses wrinkles, fine lines, complexion, dark circles, dark spots, red spots, and pores, measuring and tracking progress and providing recommendations on how to improve the skin's condition. Through its Beauty Box feature, users can also easily manage their skincare products and find out if they are improving the skin as desired.
Approximately 13.31 x 9.02 inches, the HiMirror Mini ($119) introduces new hardware features, including a table stand, USB charging outlet, and touch screen capabilities, making it portable and easier to use than ever before. To allow for expert beauty application, the latest model offers complementing LED makeup lights which have freely adjustable levels of brightness and warmth, as well as a magnifying camera complete with a cover for utmost privacy.
Giving users the full smart home experience, the HiMirror Mini comes equipped with Amazon-Alexa capabilities and the ability to connect to the Spotify, YouTube, Instagram and Facebook App all through the mirror. The HiMirror Mini further integrates SkinSafe, a skincare-centric platform that provides in-depth brand and product information. With SkinSafe, users will have access to a comprehensive outline of product ingredients and allergens upon scanning the barcode of any beauty or personal care product(s).
HiMirror will be located at booth #428 at BeautyCon LA, where attendees will have the opportunity to interact with the Mini model. Attendees will be able to conduct a skin analysis and take pictures at the photo booth. To officially launch, HiMirror will be offering a promotion for BeautyCon guests to purchase the HiMirror Mini for $99 with free shipping.
Just as all other HiMirror models, the HiMirror Mini is compatible with the Smart Body Scale and HiSkin, both accessory products from the brand. The Smart Body Scale allows users to identify their body type, measure their weight, body mass index, body fat, water level content, muscle mass, bone weight, resting metabolism, etc., offering a fitness component to the mirror. Moreover, the HiSkin, a hand-held device that measures hydration levels and pigmentation, allows the mirror to provide a 360° skincare analysis.
"We are very excited to be launching this new, innovative model at BeautyCon LA," said Simon Shen, CEO of Taipei-based New Kinpo Group. "The HiMirror Mini transcends the already existing HiMirror product portfolio, with its many hardware and software advances. We are thrilled to be able to offer this technology to our consumers and look forward to rolling out additional features in the coming months."
The HiMirror Mini will be available for pre-order on HiMirror.com beginning July 3rd, 2018.
About HiMirror/New Kinpo Group
HiMirror is subsidiary of New Kinpo Group, a global electronics manufacturing services (EMS) and original design manufacturing (ODM) company that offers its customers lower costs, faster delivery times and world-class product quality. The company's EMS business spans multiple product lines, including storage, printers, network-attached storage (NAS), wireless and broadband, digital home, consumer electronics, wearables, 3D printing, robotics, power management and smart grid, industrial, automotive, security, medical/healthcare, emerging technologies and now beauty. Other subsidiaries, include Cal-Comp, XYZprinting, Kinpo Electronics and AcBel. For more information, visit https://www.himirror.com/us_en/home
- More bar code news you can't possibly live without:
- Global Internet of Things (IoT) in retail market size is expected to reach USD 94.44 billion by 2025
- Global NFC Forum 2018 Innovation Award Winners Announced
- Cognex Announces Second Quarter Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- Smartrac Expands to the Columbus Region, Creating New Jobs
- Scandit Report Reveals How Post and Parcel Providers Use Mobile Computer Vision with Augmented Reality
- Oracle extends Cloud-based Warehouse Management to Enhance Logistics Performance
- Zebra Ranked Among Fastest Growing Companies In Chicago Area
- Toshiba Expands Managed Print Program to Label Printers
- Bretford Unveils Expanded Suite of RFID Powered Mobile Device Charging Solutions #ISTE2018
- GS1 Ireland Launches Groundbreaking Operating Room Data Collection Study at Arizona Hospital
- RFID Tag Maker Metalcraft Achieves Certification to ISO 9001:2015
- ALOM Named to 2018 SDCE 100 Top Supply Chain Projects for Ecommerce Technology Innovation
- TEKLYNX Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s 2018 SDCE 100 Top Supply Chain Projects
- Retailers Must Simplify to Increase Bandwidth, Improve Reliability and Reduce Costs
- Nestle Wagner Digitises Production With Rugged Solution From Getac
- Panasonic Introduces New Rugged Handheld for Mobile Workers With Optional Barcode Capabilities
- Sterling Aviation Launches Technology to Manage the Aviation Supply Chain
- Vantage Solutions guides Reed-Lane through smooth serialization projects
- Happypunt Delivers Fast Fashion by Implementing Gerber's PLM and 3D Digital Solutions
- Toll Collection Market - RFID: One of the Most Popular ETC Technologies
- Cold Storage Facility Enhances their Green Initiatives
- AB&R® Becomes a GS1 US Solution Partner – AB&R® and GS1
- Barcode Scanning App Does Apparel Size Fitting Too
- Delaware Alcohol Tobacco Enforcement Equips Officers With Intellicheck’s Law ID
- DecisionPoint Systems Acquires Royce Digital Systems - Expanding its Reach into Healthcare
- Suning Showcases Innovation in Smart Retail at CES Asia
- Hitachi Showcases the Future of Smart Manufacturing at Manufacturing Midwest Conference
- Global Barcode Label Printer Market Predictions To 2021
- Smartrac Chips To Be Embedded In Custom Adidas Sneakers
- Smooth Solutions for Harsh Conditions: Smartrac Expands its NFC Portfolio
- FEIG Announces the New UHF Directional Reader Solution for Tracking Flow of People and Assets
- The Health Management Academy Analyzes Intra-Company Logistics in Recent Survey
- Medline Increases Warehouse Productivity with Zebra Technologies
- Activ Technologies Recently Selected by Aerojet Rocketdyne to Build Innovative Supplier Portal
- Handheld Barcode Scanners 2018 Interim Findings by VDC
- Key Kiosk Serves Home, Vehicle and RFID Niches
- Teaching Hospital Gains Cost & Time Efficiencies Thanks to Mobile Barcode Scanning
- Automatic Identification and Data Capture Market Worth 72.00 Billion USD by 2023
- Crane USA, IPC/Subway, and Mercy Recognized with GS1 US Excellence Awards
- Gerber Facilitates On-Demand Textile Supply Chain - Showcases Micro Factory with Digital Printing
- SID/DSCC Business Track Proceedings Now for Sale
- Skin Wearable NFC Disc Delivers a Stunning Performance at iHeartRadio’s Wango Tango
- Starbucks Adds Punishment To Loyalty Program
- Children’s Hospital Colorado Contracts with Mediware® Software for Blood Supply Chain Software
- EPAY Systems Delivers New RFID Slim Time Clock
- EnterWorks® Partners with Label Insight for ‘Big Data on Big Food’
- META Storage Solutions Inc. and The Numina Group Partner to Provide Neuco’s Next Generation Warehouse Distribution Center
- ALL-TAG Announces Release of Q-Tag® Tag
- Seeonic and atlasRFIDstore Partner to Expand Sales of Cellular RFID Readers
- Checkpoint To Demonstrate Loss Prevention, Merchandise Visibility Solutions at NRF Protect
- Thermal Printer Market to Reach US$ 4.5 Bn by 2028 - Persistence Market Research
- Box Measurement Technology for Hand Held Devices to Serve $343 Billion Shipping/Parcel Industry
- Zebra Restructures Debt
- Award For Instrument That Prints Text, Barcodes, 2D Codes and Graphics on Plastic Tubes
- Cipherlab Launches 2200 Series Presentation Scanner with EAS and RFID Capabilities
- The MS652 Leaves a Small Footprint and a Big Impact
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.