Using the technology provided by Activ has completely streamlined our receiving operations. We now consistently receive a consolidated packing slip that contains all of the required information, embedded within a single barcode.
ATLANTA (PRWEB) June 12, 2018
Activ Technologies, a leading provider of supply chain collaboration software, was recently selected by Aerojet Rocketdyne to build a proprietary supplier portal as part of an ongoing commitment to streamline receiving operations. The tool commissioned by Aerojet Rocketdyne, a world-recognized aerospace and defense leader, will ultimately be used to increase packing slip accuracy, reduce receipt time, and aid in accounting reconciliation.
Activ Technologies was selected based on a combination of several factors, including product capability, pricing, and the overall quality of customer support services.
"Using the technology provided by Activ has completely streamlined our receiving operations. We now consistently receive a consolidated packing slip that contains all of the required information, embedded within a single barcode,” says Jim Schmidt, Sr. Analyst at Aerojet Rocketdyne. “Having the ability to scan the barcode during the receiving process allows Aerojet Rocketdyne to properly track receipts and increase the reconciliation and payment to our suppliers."
The entrance into the aerospace industry comes at a time of rapid growth for Activ Technologies, who has recently announced the expansion of both their leadership team and Board of Directors.
“We are thrilled to announce the addition of Aerojet Rocketdyne to the Activ Technologies customer base,” said Gary Becker, Vice President of Activ Technologies. “We are proud to work with such innovative and respected clients, and we feel this recent partnership continues to elevate Activ’s position as one of the country’s leading providers of supply chain solutions.”
About Activ Technologies:
Activ Technologies is at the forefront of supply network development. Since 2012, they have exclusively focused resources on the development of a SaaS collaboration and demand visibility solution called Harmony. By offering the most advanced cloud-based Supply Chain Synchronization, this solution goes far beyond just collaboration to achieve auto-synchronization for all of the OEM, customers, and suppliers in the supply chain. The result is an unparalleled ROI. Such synchronization turns a supply chain into a powerful value chain and network.
Learn more about Activ Technologies by calling 770-290-1985 or visiting the company’s website at http://www.activ-tech.com.
- Handheld Barcode Scanners 2018 Interim Findings by VDC
- Key Kiosk Serves Home, Vehicle and RFID Niches
- Teaching Hospital Gains Cost & Time Efficiencies Thanks to Mobile Barcode Scanning
- Automatic Identification and Data Capture Market Worth 72.00 Billion USD by 2023
- Crane USA, IPC/Subway, and Mercy Recognized with GS1 US Excellence Awards
- Gerber Facilitates On-Demand Textile Supply Chain - Showcases Micro Factory with Digital Printing
- SID/DSCC Business Track Proceedings Now for Sale
- Skin Wearable NFC Disc Delivers a Stunning Performance at iHeartRadio’s Wango Tango
- Starbucks Adds Punishment To Loyalty Program
- Children’s Hospital Colorado Contracts with Mediware® Software for Blood Supply Chain Software
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.