The global market for Handheld Barcode Scanners exhibited strong performance in 2017, with revenues increasing nearly 10% from 2016 to 2017. VDC estimates that this market will increase at a CAGR of 6.5% through 2022 lead by the retail, transportation and logistics, and industrial manufacturing sectors. As end users demand more flexible and faster functionalities, 2D imagers will continue to gain traction while the singular nature of laser scanner technology contributes to its sharp market decline. Will the laser’s light fade out? If so, how quickly will it dim and in which markets?
The full report will analyze the key strategic issues, trends, and market drivers for handheld scanners and imagers, including laser scanners, linear imagers, and 2D imagers. It will also contain vendor considerations and growth opportunities across technology types, end-user industries, distribution channels, and geographies. Interim findings are available today.
More bar code and RFID news:
- Key Kiosk Serves Home, Vehicle and RFID Niches
- Teaching Hospital Gains Cost & Time Efficiencies Thanks to Mobile Barcode Scanning
- Automatic Identification and Data Capture Market Worth 72.00 Billion USD by 2023
- Crane USA, IPC/Subway, and Mercy Recognized with GS1 US Excellence Awards
- Gerber Facilitates On-Demand Textile Supply Chain - Showcases Micro Factory with Digital Printing
- SID/DSCC Business Track Proceedings Now for Sale
- Skin Wearable NFC Disc Delivers a Stunning Performance at iHeartRadio’s Wango Tango
- Starbucks Adds Punishment To Loyalty Program
- Children’s Hospital Colorado Contracts with Mediware® Software for Blood Supply Chain Software
- EPAY Systems Delivers New RFID Slim Time Clock
- EnterWorks® Partners with Label Insight for ‘Big Data on Big Food’
- META Storage Solutions Inc. and The Numina Group Partner to Provide Neuco’s Next Generation Warehouse Distribution Center
- ALL-TAG Announces Release of Q-Tag® Tag
Visit us on social media:
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.