CHELMSFORD, Mass., May 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- As Brooks Life Sciences cements its commitment to developments in the biobanking industry that accelerate research and improve patient health – the events at ISBER 2018 in Dallas, TX last week only magnify this dedication.
Brooks Life Sciences Product Marketing Manager, Mike Thurogood, highlighted that IntelliXmark can eliminate the need for less-reliable labels or marker pens in the lab.
"The IntelliXmark allows clean, simple, durable labelling directly onto plastic sample tubes. So, all that supplementary information such as patient IDs and lot numbers can be printed directly onto the tubes," he explained. "It creates consistently legible text and barcodes at high resolutions for ease and convenience in the lab."
Speaking of the place where science evolves – Dr. Andy Brooks, Chief Scientific Officer for Brooks Life Sciences, was honored with the ISBER Special Service Award at the annual meeting.
- Cipherlab Launches 2200 Series Presentation Scanner with EAS and RFID Capabilities
- The MS652 Leaves a Small Footprint and a Big Impact
- ASC X9 Will Update Standard for Food Stamps Transaction Processing
- Mojix Announces Upgraded STARflex® Enterprise-Class RFID Reader
- Know Labs Appoints Michael Grabham Chief Business Officer
- SuperCom Awarded National Electronic Monitoring Project in Scandinavia
- Pierbridge’s IRCE Presentation Will Focus On How Cartonization Technology Reduces Shipping Costs
- Jenny Krummenacher of Zebra Recognized As One Of CRN's 2018 Women of The Channel
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews