LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill. – May 29, 2018 – Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA the market leader in rugged mobile computers, barcode scanners and barcode printers enhanced with software and services to enable real-time enterprise visibility, today announced that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has named Jenny Krummenacher, Distributor Channel Account Manager (DCAM) to its prestigious 2018 Women of the Channel list. The executives who comprise this annual list span the IT channel, representing vendors, distributors, solution providers and other organizations that figure prominently in the channel ecosystem. Each is recognized for her outstanding leadership, vision and unique role in driving channel growth and innovation.
- CRN editors select the Women of the Channel honorees based on their professional accomplishments, demonstrated expertise and ongoing dedication to the IT channel.
- Krummenecher has been a strong influence in the development and growth of Zebra’s distribution community through her visionary thinking and expertise regarding their changing business models, offerings and their impact on the channel community.
- Krummenecher led the development of a range of testing and training aids for distributors that ensured a smooth transition into Zebra’s PartnerConnect
- The 2018 Women of the Channel list will be featured in the June issue of CRN Magazine and online at CRN.com/wotc.
--- see the full news release here
Find us on social media too:
- Resource Label Group Gets A New Investment
- Zebra Technologies to Present at the Bernstein 34th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference
- Kenya Gets Real-time Livestock Traceability Programme Enabling Trade and Food Safety
- New Balluff Magnetic Mount Simplifies RFID Integration
- 73% of Customers Want Order Tracking Across all Touchpoints but only 7% of Retailers Currently Offer It
- Know Labs Appoints (Ret.) Admiral Bill Owens to its Board of Directors
- Navy Federal Credit Union Names Toshiba Official Document Solutions Provider
- AB&R® becomes member of RAIN RFID alliance
- Honeywell Introduces New Mobile Solutions To Help Retailers Improve Store Operations
- AIM Taps Leaders from Avery Dennison, CISC Semiconductor, TROI Technologies, Danzz Consulting
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews