FLORENCE, Ky. (PRWEB) May 25, 2018
Balluff's new break-off magnetic mount with tag holder allows for easy integration of RFID systems. Using a magnetic connection, they are ideal for presses where frequent tool or size changes are required.
The magnetic mounts not only make it easier to align read/write heads and help in the continuity of the RFID signal, but they also protect the heads from accidental damage.
"Whether it is being utilized in a die ID application to ensure the right die is loaded for the right job or for a work-in-process application where the work piece is dynamic, the magnetic mount is an ideal solution for ensuring the reader and the tag maintain constant communication," said Wolfgang Kratzenberg, Balluff RFID product marketing manager. "In addition, if the operator fails to disengage the reader, the magnetic mount simply breaks away from the work piece causing no harm to the reader."
- Replaces conventional insertable connectors
- Connects and disconnects RFID readers quickly and reliably
- Aligns RFID readers for tag detection
- Includes positive stop for protection from damage
About Balluff Inc.:
Balluff Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Balluff GmbH, Neuhausen, Germany. Balluff is a leading supplier of networked IO-Link control system architectures that unlock the potential of the IIoT and Industry 4.0. Balluff offers a wide range of intelligent IO-Link and industrial Ethernet sensors in a variety of technologies including inductive, photoelectric, capacitive, and magnetic as well as magnetostrictive linear position sensors, magnetic tape linear encoders, industrial RFID systems, and industrial vision systems. Balluff provides cost-saving, process-enhancing solutions to machine builders and manufacturers to control, regulate, automate, assemble, position, and monitor manufacturing, assembly, and packaging sequences. Industries served include: automotive, packaging, food processing, beverages, tire, primary metals, conventional and alternative energy, semiconductor, plastics, and fluid power.
- 73% of Customers Want Order Tracking Across all Touchpoints but only 7% of Retailers Currently Offer It
- Know Labs Appoints (Ret.) Admiral Bill Owens to its Board of Directors
- Navy Federal Credit Union Names Toshiba Official Document Solutions Provider
- AB&R® becomes member of RAIN RFID alliance
- Honeywell Introduces New Mobile Solutions To Help Retailers Improve Store Operations
- AIM Taps Leaders from Avery Dennison, CISC Semiconductor, TROI Technologies, Danzz Consulting
- ShipStation Announces Integration with SPS Commerce
- Sears Vendor Direct Summit 2018
- CYBRA Announces Release of MarkMagic V9.5
- PINC recognized as standout exhibitor during MODEX 2018
- US DoD Exercises Final Option Year for RFID-IV Contract with Savi as Single Awardee
- AI Retail Company Uses RFID and Collaborates with Intel to Revitalize the Shopping Experience
- 300 Companies In the 15th China International Self-service, Kiosk and Vending Show (CVS)
- CoreKinect Teams with Cox Communications for IoT Solutions
- P&G's Strategy For Labeling of Ingredients Is Digital (WSJ)
- Clovity Delivers Solutions For Key Supply Chain Solution Company
- 2018 Women of M2M Winners Usher in New Era of Innovation
- IoT Inventory Management Enables Seamless Customer Experience
- 1WorldSync Enhances End-to-End Product Content Capabilities for Brands and Retailers
- GS1 US Appoints Healthcare and Digital Retail Leaders to Board of Governors
- Five ScanSource Leaders Recognized as 2018 CRN Women of the Channel
- NFC Forum Unveils NFC Innovation Award Finalists
- Deeper Planning and Insights for the World’s Largest Network for Supply Chain and Sales Operations
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.