“Harmony now delivers a ‘single pane of glass’ experience for our customers across sales as well as supply-chain operations,” said Pawan Joshi, senior vice president, Products and Strategy.
AUSTIN, Texas (PRWEB) May 15, 2018
E2open, the one place in the cloud to run your supply chain, today released its quarterly technology update that brings added value, ease of use and expanded ability to experience a fully connected digital supply chain. In this update, E2open is proud to announce the rapid integration of Zyme technologies into the E2open architecture and its addition to the Harmony user experience.
“Harmony now delivers a ‘single pane of glass’ experience for our customers across sales as well as supply-chain operations, allowing them to orchestrate their end-to-end supply chain from demand to supply, from planning to execution, from sales to delivery,” said Pawan Joshi, senior vice president, Products and Strategy. “We are committed to delivering innovative solutions that not only improve effectiveness of individual functions, but also help unify them across the business ecosystem.”
Additional advances across the E2open product portfolio were also delivered as part of this quarterly update.
- Enhanced Machine Learning Algorithm for Multiechlon Inventory Optimization — E2open’s enhanced machine learning algorithm for inventory optimization now simultaneously optimizes for cycle and safety stock thresholds that best satisfy service-level targets across the entire network — from raw materials to finished goods, and from procurement to distribution and fulfilment.
- Interactive Supply Analytics Dashboards – Market-leading Supply Planning & Response now includes enhanced analytics with insightful dashboards that empower users to drill down and drill up to the desired level of detail, allowing for easier historical analysis and tracking of key performance indicators. Increased planner efficiency and effectiveness will allow companies to support faster product lifecycles, support product portfolio and geographical expansion, and mange increasing channel complexity.
- Innovative Demand Planning With AI-Enabled Long-Term Demand Sensing – E2open’s Demand Planning solution now incorporates AI-enabled Long-Term Demand Sensing (generating up to 15 percent more accurate forecast), an intuitive enterprise Excel-based user experience (allowing better planner productivity), along with insightful analytics and dashboards (facilitating rapid analysis). Streamlined demand planning process with better baseline forecast augmented with planner insights will allow enterprises to better manage demand.
- Alternative Modes of Transport – As part of the scenario supply planning process, E2open’s Supply Planning & Response not only determines the optimal manner to satisfy all forms of demand, it simultaneously recommends the optimal mode of transportation considering factors such as lead times, cost and timeliness. Simultaneously managing material, capacity and transport constraints, as well as opportunities, will allow clients to profitably and holistically match demand and supply.
“It is imperative that we bring customers the latest product innovations quickly to give them the most competitive advantage in their markets,” said Michael Farlekas, chief executive officer of E2open. “Given the importance of supply chain and operations to the bottom line, we know customers don’t just trust us to run their supply chain, they trust us to run their business. We are committed to building, integrating and rapidly delivering the largest network for supply chain, sales and manufacturing operations across the world.”
Learn More About All the Product Updates and Customer Benefits
As a cloud-based offering, E2open rapidly brings the best in supply-chain management technology to customers every day with even more updates than we can share here. For a complete overview of the expanded value E2open customers received in this update and every day across the E2open network, visit
At E2open, we’re creating a more connected, intelligent supply chain. One that starts with the ability to sense and respond to real-time demand and supply constraints. One that brings together data from customers, channels, suppliers, contract manufacturers and partners. One that enables companies to use data in real time, with cognitive artificial intelligence and machine learning to drive smarter decisions. One that delivers all this complex information through a single pane of glass that provides a clear view across the supply and demand ecosystem. E2open is changing everything. Demand. Supply. Delivered. http://www.e2open.com.
Follow The Bar Code News on social media:
- Walker Edison Selects enVista to Enhance Inventory Visibility
- Honeywell Hosts Live Broadcast To Unveil Innovative Solutions To Transform Retail Operations
- Digimarc Announces Support for SmartLabel
- Zebra Recognized Most Influential International Brand For Leadership in RFID Solutions
- Asset Tracking and Inventory Mgmt Solutions Market to be Worth US$ 30.59 Bn by 2026 - TMR
- Bonded Logistics Celebrates 2018 Family Business Awards Honors
- Global Track and Trace Solutions Markets to 2023 - Growing Number of Manufacturing Facilities
- ScanSource Reports Third Quarter Results - Achieves12% Gross Profit Growth
- France Automatic Data Capture Market 2016-2018 & 2025:Expected to Reach $961 Million
- Zebra Announces First Quarter 2018 Results
- PINC selected by Inbound Logistics to its 2018 list of Top Logistics Technology providers
- OtterBox, Mobelisk Partner to Add Sensors, Barcode Scanning
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews