INDIANAPOLIS (May 15, 2018) — enVista, a leading global consulting and software solutions firm, announced today that it will deploy its unified commerce cloud platform solutions to optimize order orchestration and enable multi-enterprise inventory visibility for Walker Edison, a leading ready-to-assemble furniture product designer, manufacturer and distributor focused on drop shipping via the largest online marketplaces and retail ecommerce sites.
Walker Edison will leverage solutions from enVista’s unified commerce platform, Enspire Commerce, to improve customer service by allocating inventory from the closest inventory source to reduce order lead times, provide available to promise to minimize back orders, allow for inventory segmentation to protect inventory by customer and channel, and improve enterprise inventory visibility.
“As we expand our supply chain network from a single distribution center to a multi-DC network to improve our service to our e-commerce retailers, we realized that our ERP software could not manage the complexity of order orchestration across our network. More importantly, we needed a platform that could manage the life cycle of orders providing real-time order state and status to our customers,” said Matt Davis, President and COO of Walker Edison.
Davis continued, “As we expand our fulfilment services understanding where our inventory is across our network is critical. enVista’s Enspire Commerce platform gives us enterprise inventory visibility, enabling our supply chain team to allocate inventory from any of our DCs or inbound inventory available to promise, ensuring we leverage all of our inventory investments.”
enVista CEO, Jim Barnes said, “We are honored that Walker Edison has selected enVista’s unified commerce platform to support their multi-distribution center network. Many omni-channel distribution and retail centric organizations are challenged with respect to enterprise inventory visibility, inventory reservation by customer and channel, and available to promise logic.”
Barnes added, “enVista’s solutions solve complex order routing logic, balancing both fixed and variable supply chain costs while improving service for our customers. Our integration framework as a service is unique in the marketplace, allowing us to onboard customers in less than 20 weeks and subsequently reducing total time to value for our customers.”
To learn more about enVista’s unified commerce platform, Enspire Commerce,
About Walker Edison:
Walker Edison Furniture Company LLC manufactures ready-to-assemble furniture. The company offers living room furniture that include TV consoles, TV stands, coffee tables, accent tables, and storage furniture; home office furniture that include glass and metal decks, and wood desks; bedroom furniture that includes bunk beds; dinning furniture that includes tables and seating; occasional furniture; and outdoor and patio furniture. Its products are sold through various e-commerce and traditional retailers. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
enVista is a leading global consulting and software solutions firm enabling enterprise commerceTM for the world’s leading manufacturers, distributors and omni-channel retailers. enVista is uniquely experienced in both optimizing supply chain efficiencies to drive cost savings, and unifying commerce to drive customer engagement and revenue. These comprehensive capabilities, combined with enVista’s market-leading Unified Commerce Platform, and the firm’s ability to consult, implement and operate across supply chain, transportation, IT, enterprise business solutions and omni-channel, allows mid-market and Fortune 100/5000 companies to leverage enVista as a trusted advisor across their enterprises. Consulting and solutions delivery is in our DNA. Let’s have a conversationTM.
The Bar Code News relies on sponsors to keep this site running and free. You can help us by letting companies know when you've seen them here.
- Honeywell Hosts Live Broadcast To Unveil Innovative Solutions To Transform Retail Operations
- Digimarc Announces Support for SmartLabel
- Zebra Recognized Most Influential International Brand For Leadership in RFID Solutions
- Asset Tracking and Inventory Mgmt Solutions Market to be Worth US$ 30.59 Bn by 2026 - TMR
- Bonded Logistics Celebrates 2018 Family Business Awards Honors
- Global Track and Trace Solutions Markets to 2023 - Growing Number of Manufacturing Facilities
- ScanSource Reports Third Quarter Results - Achieves12% Gross Profit Growth
- France Automatic Data Capture Market 2016-2018 & 2025:Expected to Reach $961 Million
- Zebra Announces First Quarter 2018 Results
- PINC selected by Inbound Logistics to its 2018 list of Top Logistics Technology providers
- OtterBox, Mobelisk Partner to Add Sensors, Barcode Scanning
- ASAP Systems Announces the Integration of RFID in BarCloud
- FACTON COO Mike Betz to Speak on Costing In Supply Chains
- Tryon Solutions Launches WMS Fixed-Fee Performance Testing
- Neology RFID Patent Claim Invalidated
- GS1 Connect To Feature More Than 90 Presenters
- Savi Receives Multi-Million Dollar RFID Technology Order For Last Tactical Mile Visibility
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.