LAWRENCEVILLE, N.J. (PRWEB) May 16, 2018
1WorldSync, the leading provider of product content solutions, has launched new enhancements to drive cross-channel sales with a single source for trusted product content. Customers now have the ability to leverage a single solution for product content for managing supply chain, eCommerce and regulatory requirements. The single solution improves not only speed to market, data quality, and fulfillment, but it can also facilitate more sales.
With total retail eCommerce sales having reached $453.5 billion in 2017 alone, it’s never been more important for brands and retailers to provide quality, trusted and robust product content across their multiple sales channels. The enhanced Product Information Cloud eliminates the need for brands and retailers to use an array of fragmented solutions to manage, distribute and receive product content.
The all-in-one solution allows brands to more easily understand retailers’ content requirements and alert users of missing information, empowering them to aggregate and syndicate authentic, complete product content to support both supply chain and eCommerce channels. The 1WorldSync integrated omni-channel solution has new capabilities that help brands easily manage their product content across multiple retailers and digital endpoints that include:
- Improved eCommerce Solutions - Aggregate and syndicate authentic, complete product content to effectively drive and influence sales on digital channels through connectors, including for Walmart, Gebr. Heinemann, Amazon and Alibaba. 1WorldSync connectors provide brands with the ability to understand the requirements of some of the world’s largest eCommerce platforms to bring brands’ products to market quicker by facilitating the delivery of product content in the exact format required by the recipient.
- Any-to-any content capture and distribute - Brands can leverage a single-source solution to input any content (supply chain, marketing copy, digital assets, GDSN standards, and more) using virtually any method (UI, XML interface, JSON API, Excel) to its centralized platform with a seamless, data-driven user experience. Retailers can use a single aggregation point to receive product content from any supplier in the unified format to meet specific business goals and quality requirements.
- Expanded data validation capabilities - New 1WorldSync Playlists simplify the process for suppliers to provide the complete, accurate data their recipients require and leverage industry, regulatory and global standard, to validate before being sent to recipients.
- Digital Catalog - Enhancements to the Digital Catalog simplify brands’ ability to create a visual representation of their product content. Brands can easily create selling sheets, product catalogs and digital slicks for consistent content across trading partners.
- Digital Asset Management (DAM) - From creation to upload to publish, the 1WorldSync Digital Asset Management Solutions offers organizations one solution to easily create, upload, host, share and manage digital assets to preserve brand integrity and effectively drive online conversions. Enhancements give brands the ability to download digital assets into a zip file with basic or recipient-specific file formatting.
- LabelSync for SmartLabel - LabelSync for SmartLabel pairs Label Insight's high-order attribute data with ... click for the full release
Visit The Bar Code News on social media:
- NFC Forum Unveils NFC Innovation Award Finalists
- Deeper Planning and Insights for the World’s Largest Network for Supply Chain and Sales Operations
- Walker Edison Selects enVista to Enhance Inventory Visibility
- Honeywell Hosts Live Broadcast To Unveil Innovative Solutions To Transform Retail Operations
- Digimarc Announces Support for SmartLabel
- Zebra Recognized Most Influential International Brand For Leadership in RFID Solutions
- Asset Tracking and Inventory Mgmt Solutions Market to be Worth US$ 30.59 Bn by 2026 - TMR
- Bonded Logistics Celebrates 2018 Family Business Awards Honors
- Global Track and Trace Solutions Markets to 2023 - Growing Number of Manufacturing Facilities
- ScanSource Reports Third Quarter Results - Achieves12% Gross Profit Growth
- France Automatic Data Capture Market 2016-2018 & 2025:Expected to Reach $961 Million
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews