In an article in today's Wall Street Journal on page R4, Kathy Fish, Chief Development Officer of P & G, discusses why the company is NOT putting everything on the label, but instead, on a website "Smartlabel.org" -- click to see the full article (subscription required).
The Bar Code News is now in its 9th year and is pleased to bring you bar code and RFID related news at no cost. Please let vendors know that you've seen them here. Thank you. Is your bar code related business listed in our free directory? Over 500,000 visitors a year come to Barcode.com. It pays to be here.
- Clovity Delivers Solutions For Key Supply Chain Solution Company
- 2018 Women of M2M Winners Usher in New Era of Innovation
- IoT Inventory Management Enables Seamless Customer Experience
- 1WorldSync Enhances End-to-End Product Content Capabilities for Brands and Retailers
- GS1 US Appoints Healthcare and Digital Retail Leaders to Board of Governors
- Five ScanSource Leaders Recognized as 2018 CRN Women of the Channel
- NFC Forum Unveils NFC Innovation Award Finalists
- Deeper Planning and Insights for the World’s Largest Network for Supply Chain and Sales Operations
- Walker Edison Selects enVista to Enhance Inventory Visibility
- Honeywell Hosts Live Broadcast To Unveil Innovative Solutions To Transform Retail Operations
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.