GREENVILLE, S.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ScanSource, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCSC), a leading global provider of technology products and solutions, announced today that CRN® has named five members of ScanSource’s leadership team to its prestigious 2018 Women of the Channel list. The honorees include:
- Casey Huffling, Sales Leader, ScanSource POS and Barcode, North America
- Brenda McCurry, Vice President of Merchandising, ScanSource POS and Barcode, North America
- Cybil Nielsen, Senior Director of Finance and Commissions, Intelisys, a ScanSource Company
- Karla Roarty, Director of Partner Sales, Intelisys, a ScanSource Company
- Rhonda Trainor, Director of Merchandising, ScanSource Communications
The executives and leaders who comprise this annual list span the IT channel, representing vendors, distributors, solution providers and other organizations that figure prominently in the channel ecosystem. Each is recognized for her outstanding leadership, vision and unique role in driving channel growth and innovation.
“The CRN Women of the Channel recognition is highly regarded amongst channel professionals, and we couldn’t be more proud of Casey, Brenda, Cybil, Karla, and Rhonda for their remarkable accomplishments,” said Buck Baker, co-president, US and Canada, ScanSource. “As colleagues, we have the honor of working alongside these extraordinary women every day, and this recognition further validates the hard work, success, and value they bring to our company and our partners.”
CRN editors select the Women of the Channel honorees based on their professional accomplishments, demonstrated expertise and ongoing dedication to the IT channel.
“This accomplished group of leaders is steadily guiding the IT channel into a prosperous new era of services-led business models and deep, strategic partnerships,” said Bob Skelley, CEO of The Channel Company. “CRN’s 2018 Women of the Channel list honors executives who are driving channel progress through a number of achievements—exemplary partner programs, innovative product development and marketing, effective team-building, visionary leadership and accelerated sales growth—as well as advocacy for the next generation of women channel executives.”
The 2018 Women of the Channel list will be featured in the June issue of CRN Magazine and online at www.CRN.com/wotc.
Follow The Bar Code News on social media:
- NFC Forum Unveils NFC Innovation Award Finalists
- Deeper Planning and Insights for the World’s Largest Network for Supply Chain and Sales Operations
- Walker Edison Selects enVista to Enhance Inventory Visibility
- Honeywell Hosts Live Broadcast To Unveil Innovative Solutions To Transform Retail Operations
- Digimarc Announces Support for SmartLabel
- Zebra Recognized Most Influential International Brand For Leadership in RFID Solutions
- Asset Tracking and Inventory Mgmt Solutions Market to be Worth US$ 30.59 Bn by 2026 - TMR
- Bonded Logistics Celebrates 2018 Family Business Awards Honors
- Global Track and Trace Solutions Markets to 2023 - Growing Number of Manufacturing Facilities
- ScanSource Reports Third Quarter Results - Achieves12% Gross Profit Growth
- France Automatic Data Capture Market 2016-2018 & 2025:Expected to Reach $961 Million
- Zebra Announces First Quarter 2018 Results
- PINC selected by Inbound Logistics to its 2018 list of Top Logistics Technology providers
- OtterBox, Mobelisk Partner to Add Sensors, Barcode Scanning
- ASAP Systems Announces the Integration of RFID in BarCloud
- FACTON COO Mike Betz to Speak on Costing In Supply Chains
- Tryon Solutions Launches WMS Fixed-Fee Performance Testing
- Neology RFID Patent Claim Invalidated
- GS1 Connect To Feature More Than 90 Presenters
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.