SHANGHAI, May 18, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- On April 26, 2018, Asia's largest vending show, China International Self-service Products and Vending Systems (CVS) 2018 was launched in Shanghai. The exhibitions were co-organized by the China Self-service Vending Industry Association and UBM Sinoexpo Ltd.
Concurrently, Shanghai International Smart Retail Show (SRS) also opened at Shanghai New International Expo Center. Both Mr. Zhang Jiang, Secretary General of the China Self-service Vending Industry Branch of China Department Stores Association, and Mr. Zhang Xueqiang, General Manager of UBM Sinoexpo Ltd., spoke at the grand opening ceremony.
Brands Coalesced at CVS and SRS
CVS has experienced 15 successful runs, and is the most recognized fair in the self-service and new retail industry. It's the most representative of what's trending in the industry, and is the bellwether in star-building and cross-border integration platforms. CVS and SRS 2018 attracted more than 300 exhibitors in 15,000 square meters of exhibition space, and hosted more than 20,000 professional visitors. Well-known corporate brands were present, but the exhibition also gathered many industry rookies as vendors.
CVS Makes a Giant Leap with Quality of Exhibitors and Products
Industry leaders brought game-changing exhibits: Youbao created a modern technology experiential shop highlighting the future of intelligent self-service consumption; Shanghai Ju'ang focused on building the latest research and development products; VingooJuice's tribal smart intellectual convenience store - the X-24 smart retail space; Shanghai Yongguan, China's number one commercial device manufacturer, exhibited smart self-help clearing trolleys (LIFI technology), smart stores (face recognition and RFID), and smart self-service vending machine (mechanical visual product identification).
Innovative workshops were held to present new retail visual solutions, self-service shopping solutions for retail shelving, retail cabinet inventory solutions, and more. Furthermore, Shanghai Renji and Jingpin Hi-Tech were on site as exhibitors of overall solution providers for vending machines. read more...
The Bar Code News is now in its 9th year and is pleased to bring you bar code and RFID related news at no cost. Please let vendors know that you've seen them here. Thank you. Is your bar code related business listed in our free directory? Over 500,000 visitors a year come to Barcode.com. It pays to be here.
- CoreKinect Teams with Cox Communications for IoT Solutions
- P&G's Strategy For Labeling of Ingredients Is Digital (WSJ)
- Clovity Delivers Solutions For Key Supply Chain Solution Company
- 2018 Women of M2M Winners Usher in New Era of Innovation
- IoT Inventory Management Enables Seamless Customer Experience
- 1WorldSync Enhances End-to-End Product Content Capabilities for Brands and Retailers
- GS1 US Appoints Healthcare and Digital Retail Leaders to Board of Governors
- Five ScanSource Leaders Recognized as 2018 CRN Women of the Channel
- NFC Forum Unveils NFC Innovation Award Finalists
- Deeper Planning and Insights for the World’s Largest Network for Supply Chain and Sales Operations
- Walker Edison Selects enVista to Enhance Inventory Visibility
- Honeywell Hosts Live Broadcast To Unveil Innovative Solutions To Transform Retail Operations
- Digimarc Announces Support for SmartLabel
- Zebra Recognized Most Influential International Brand For Leadership in RFID Solutions
- Asset Tracking and Inventory Mgmt Solutions Market to be Worth US$ 30.59 Bn by 2026 - TMR
- Bonded Logistics Celebrates 2018 Family Business Awards Honors
- Global Track and Trace Solutions Markets to 2023 - Growing Number of Manufacturing Facilities
- ScanSource Reports Third Quarter Results - Achieves12% Gross Profit Growth
- France Automatic Data Capture Market 2016-2018 & 2025:Expected to Reach $961 Million
- Zebra Announces First Quarter 2018 Results
- PINC selected by Inbound Logistics to its 2018 list of Top Logistics Technology providers
- OtterBox, Mobelisk Partner to Add Sensors, Barcode Scanning
- ASAP Systems Announces the Integration of RFID in BarCloud
- FACTON COO Mike Betz to Speak on Costing In Supply Chains
- Tryon Solutions Launches WMS Fixed-Fee Performance Testing
- Neology RFID Patent Claim Invalidated