TEMPE, Ariz. (PRWEB) May 22, 2018
CoreKinect, an innovative startup specializing in the development of customized hardware solutions within the Internet of Things (IoT) domain, will provide sensor-based solutions for Cox Communications’ new Cox2M Connected Asset Services business line. CoreKinect will design and develop the hardware that is integral to asset tracking products that are part of Cox2M’s end-to-end IoT solutions.
“We are very pleased to partner with such a forward-looking organization as Cox Communications,” says Assar Badri, CEO & Co-Founder at CoreKinect. “Cox is redefining the IoT space by introducing custom, purpose-built sensors at market disrupting price points.”
“The depth and breadth of CoreKinect’s team, quality product development, and complete supply chain solutions will help ensure a successful deployment for our Cox2M business line,” said Josh Sommer, executive director of new growth strategy for Cox Communications. “CoreKinect’s low-power, wide-area network and asset tracking systems provide an agnostic communications platform that will allow Cox Communications to deliver end-to-end IoT solutions.”
The applications for CoreKinect technologies span asset tracking, smart home and city systems, wearables, agriculture, as well as energy solutions. From initial design to the assembly line, CoreKinect manages the entire production of IoT products.
Cox2M will use CoreKinect products as needed as part of its comprehensive solutions to collect data from client connected assets and enable organizations to track, monitor, and manage these mobile and fixed assets at a lower cost. It is an open solution that easily integrates into an organization’s existing systems and processes creating a seamless IoT experience. The solution includes advanced analytics/machine learning capabilities to provide real-time customer insights that inform business and operational decisions. read more ...
The Bar Code News is now in its 9th year and is pleased to bring you bar code and RFID related news at no cost. Please let vendors know that you've seen them here. Thank you. Is your bar code related business listed in our free directory? Over 500,000 visitors a year come to Barcode.com. It pays to be here.
- P&G's Strategy For Labeling of Ingredients Is Digital (WSJ)
- Clovity Delivers Solutions For Key Supply Chain Solution Company
- 2018 Women of M2M Winners Usher in New Era of Innovation
- IoT Inventory Management Enables Seamless Customer Experience
- 1WorldSync Enhances End-to-End Product Content Capabilities for Brands and Retailers
- GS1 US Appoints Healthcare and Digital Retail Leaders to Board of Governors
- Five ScanSource Leaders Recognized as 2018 CRN Women of the Channel
- NFC Forum Unveils NFC Innovation Award Finalists
- Deeper Planning and Insights for the World’s Largest Network for Supply Chain and Sales Operations
- Walker Edison Selects enVista to Enhance Inventory Visibility
The Bar Code News(tm)