LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), the market leader in rugged mobile computers, barcode scanners and barcode printers enhanced with software and services to enable real-time enterprise visibility, today announced that the company will present at the Bernstein 34th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference in New York City, on Thursday, May 31, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (1:00 p.m. Central Daylight Time).
To listen to the live webcast of the presentation, please visit the investor relations section of the company’s website at investors.zebra.com. A replay will also be available after the event.
With the unparalleled operational visibility Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) provides, enterprises become as smart and connected as the world we live in. Real-time information – gleaned from visionary solutions including hardware, software and services – give organizations the competitive edge they need to simplify operations, know more about their businesses and customers and empower their mobile workers to succeed in today’s data-centric world. For more information, visit www.zebra.com or sign up for our news alerts. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
The Bar Code News is now in its 9th year and is pleased to bring you great exclusive content. We rely on sponsors to keep this website running, so please let vendors know that you've seen them here. Thank you. Is your bar code related business listed in our free directory? Over 500,000 visitors a year come to Barcode.com. It pays to be here.
Find us on social media too:
- Kenya Gets Real-time Livestock Traceability Programme Enabling Trade and Food Safety
- New Balluff Magnetic Mount Simplifies RFID Integration
- 73% of Customers Want Order Tracking Across all Touchpoints but only 7% of Retailers Currently Offer It
- Know Labs Appoints (Ret.) Admiral Bill Owens to its Board of Directors
- Navy Federal Credit Union Names Toshiba Official Document Solutions Provider
- AB&R® becomes member of RAIN RFID alliance
- Honeywell Introduces New Mobile Solutions To Help Retailers Improve Store Operations
- AIM Taps Leaders from Avery Dennison, CISC Semiconductor, TROI Technologies, Danzz Consulting
- ShipStation Announces Integration with SPS Commerce
- Sears Vendor Direct Summit 2018
- CYBRA Announces Release of MarkMagic V9.5
- PINC recognized as standout exhibitor during MODEX 2018
- US DoD Exercises Final Option Year for RFID-IV Contract with Savi as Single Awardee
- AI Retail Company Uses RFID and Collaborates with Intel to Revitalize the Shopping Experience
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.