The Unitech MS652 Ring Scanner is a Powerful Multi-Tasker Cypress, California - May 24, 2018 -
Unitech gives barcode reading a whole new meaning with the MS652 ring scanner.
Boasting an impressive suite of features, the hands-free MS652 is engineered with the user in mind. A 30-foot read range from your computer allows you to free yourself from the cord which means more scanning around warehouses and work spaces with this wireless 2D scanner.
When used in auto mode, the MS652 can even scan and store data when signal is lost so you can collect the most far away and hard-to-reach scans. With a lighter form factor than other 2D ring scanner competitors, the MS652 reduces stress on your hands caused by gripping a heavy handheld scanner.
The wearable design makes working on other tasks possible while still scanning and a 13-hour battery lasts an entire shift and beyond. Storing your data can be done simply through Bluetooth using a compatible Android or Windows device. Alternately, you can plug it into your computer with the provided USB cord and batch load data directly into a file for your records.
The MS652 is suited for both left- and right-handed users because of its alternating position adaptor while the included two-finger rubber mold and Velcro strap ensure your scanning tasks are always comfortable. The MS652 works well in retail, warehouse, inventory, and asset management environments.
Its rugged frame, 5-foot drop spec, and IP rating of 42 makes it an ideal take-along companion. Pricing & Availability
The MS652 is currently available and priced at $ 900.00 MSRP. Contact your Unitech sales manager for details.
About Unitech Unitech America, Inc. has been a leader in automatic data capture solutions for over 30 years. We pride ourselves in delivering high quality, high performance products at competitive prices. Our knowledge of all things barcoding extends to rugged mobile computers, tablets, companion scanners, RFID, mobile device management, and of course, barcode scanners. We provide friendly US-based service and support right from our Southern California headquarters.
- ASC X9 Will Update Standard for Food Stamps Transaction Processing
- Mojix Announces Upgraded STARflex® Enterprise-Class RFID Reader
- Know Labs Appoints Michael Grabham Chief Business Officer
- SuperCom Awarded National Electronic Monitoring Project in Scandinavia
- Pierbridge’s IRCE Presentation Will Focus On How Cartonization Technology Reduces Shipping Costs
- Jenny Krummenacher of Zebra Recognized As One Of CRN's 2018 Women of The Channel
- Resource Label Group Gets A New Investment
- Zebra Technologies to Present at the Bernstein 34th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference
- Kenya Gets Real-time Livestock Traceability Programme Enabling Trade and Food Safety
- New Balluff Magnetic Mount Simplifies RFID Integration
The Bar Code News is now in its 9th year and is pleased to bring you great exclusive content. We rely on sponsors to keep this website running, so please let vendors know that you've seen them here. Thank you. Is your bar code related business listed in our free directory? Over 500,000 visitors a year come to Barcode.com. It pays to be here.
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews