“As the manufacturing sector transitions to digital, many businesses are looking to streamline their operations,“ said Martin Boggess, Hitachi Solutions Industry VP - Manufacturing and Supply Chain...."
IRVINE, Calif. (PRWEB) June 15, 2018
Hitachi Solutions America, a leading provider of global industry solutions powered by the Microsoft Cloud, served as a Diamond Sponsor and key presenter at the second annual Internet of Manufacturing Midwest Conference held June 6-7. As an industry leader in smart manufacturing services, Hitachi Solutions showcased their end-to-end manufacturing solution suite for all attendees.
“As the manufacturing sector transitions to digital, many businesses are looking to streamline their operations,“ said Martin Boggess, Hitachi Solutions Industry VP - Manufacturing and Supply Chain. “It was important for us as a company to sponsor such an event where businesses can find the answers they’re looking for.”
The digital transformation of manufacturing processes and increased reliance on the IoT (Internet of Things) has created a need for new services and solutions. Hitachi Solutions used the conference to highlight their many smart manufacturing applications for customers seeking out full-service solutions to all of their operational needs.
- Hitachi Solutions Extended Field Service takes Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service to a whole new level. It offers prebuilt functionality that allows organizations to quickly and easily streamline service operations, connect field service to ERP finance and operations processes, and leverage digital transformation technology.
- Hitachi Solutions IoT Service Hub allows manufacturers to understand and execute on data like never before. It enables organizations to connect and monitor devices and analyze the data in real time to create new predictive maintenance capabilities that can dramatically improve operational efficiencies — enabling a transformation to a data-driven services business.
- Hitachi Solutions Augmented Reality Remote Assistance enables technicians to use augmented reality to interact with in-office experts via live video using smart glasses, a phone or tablet.
As thought leaders in manufacturing and business solutions, Hitachi also gave a keynote presentation during the first day of the conference. David Bishop, Hitachi Solutions SVP – Head of Research, presented, “Digitize to Thrive: Reducing Unplanned Downtime, Enhancing Recovered Capacity and Decreasing Inventory with IoT.” He shared his insight on the value of linking design, engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain into one intelligent, globally scalable system. He also detailed how Hitachi Solutions IoT Service Hub improves the utilization of data analytics to better predict, adapt and react more quickly and effectively, thus empowering decision makers with real-time visibility and deep operational intelligence.
“I always enjoy participating in conferences like these, being able to interface with like-minded individuals and share with them an entire suite of technologies they didn’t even know existed,” said Mr. Bishop.
The 2nd Annual Internet of Manufacturing Conference brought together 300+ leading innovators across manufacturing verticals to learn tried-and-test methods in IoT, AI, machine learning, cybersecurity, blockchain, and VR and AR.
About Hitachi Solutions America, Ltd.
Hitachi Solutions America, Ltd. helps its customers successfully compete with the largest global enterprises using powerful, easy-to-use, and affordable industry solutions built on the Microsoft Cloud and enhanced with world class Business Analytics, Portals, and Collaboration. Hitachi Solutions America provides global capabilities with regional offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, India, Japan, China, and Asia Pacific. For more information, call 888-618-1521 or visit: http://us.hitachi-solutions.com.
-- more news:
- Global Barcode Label Printer Market Predictions To 2021
- Smartrac Chips To Be Embedded In Custom Adidas Sneakers
- Smooth Solutions for Harsh Conditions: Smartrac Expands its NFC Portfolio
- FEIG Announces the New UHF Directional Reader Solution for Tracking Flow of People and Assets
- The Health Management Academy Analyzes Intra-Company Logistics in Recent Survey
- Medline Increases Warehouse Productivity with Zebra Technologies
- Activ Technologies Recently Selected by Aerojet Rocketdyne to Build Innovative Supplier Portal
- Handheld Barcode Scanners 2018 Interim Findings by VDC
- Key Kiosk Serves Home, Vehicle and RFID Niches
- Teaching Hospital Gains Cost & Time Efficiencies Thanks to Mobile Barcode Scanning
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews