“This project is a great example of the increasingly critical role that automation and machine learning play to enable transformational business outcomes,” said David Rutchik, executive managing director, Pace Harmon.
VIENNA, Va. (PRWEB) July 10, 2018
Pace Harmon, a leading business transformation and outsourcing advisory firm, today announced that it is a recipient of the SDCE 100 award for 2018.
Earning the prestigious supply chain industry recognition for the eighth time, Pace Harmon’s winning project involved executing an outcome-oriented IT service procurement for a Fortune 500 CPG organization to reduce costs and achieve consistent global service delivery quality. This required implementing a new IT strategy through a combination of dedicated resources and leading artificial intelligence tools.
“This project is a great example of the increasingly critical role that automation and machine learning play to enable transformational business outcomes,” said David Rutchik, executive managing director, Pace Harmon. “It is an honor to be named to the SDCE 100 list in recognition of our work delivering results for our clients.”
The SDCE 100 is an annual list of 100 great supply chain projects. The list can serve as a map for supply chain executives who are looking for new opportunities to drive improvement in their own operations. These projects show how supply chain solution and service providers help their customers and clients achieve supply chain excellence and prepare their supply chains for success.
“The winners of this year’s Top 100 successful and innovative projects serve as models to companies of all sizes what is achievable in their supply chains,” said John Yuva, editor of Supply & Demand Chain Executive. “These projects are best-in-class examples of the types of efficiencies and bottom-line results that supply chain executives should be striving toward in their own operations. Our 2018 winners provide a roadmap for how to get there.”
Pace Harmon’s clients include Fortune 500 and select high growth middle-market companies spanning industries such as CPG, Telecommunications, Life Sciences, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Technology, Energy and Retail. For more information, please visit paceharmon.com.
About Supply & Demand Chain Executive
Supply & Demand Chain Executive is the executive's user manual for successful supply and demand chain transformation, utilizing hard-hitting analysis, viewpoints and unbiased case studies to steer executives and supply management professionals through the complicated, yet critical, world of supply and demand chain enablement to gain competitive advantage. Visit us on the web at http://www.SDCExec.com.
About Pace Harmon
Pace Harmon is an employee-owned business transformation and outsourcing advisory services firm providing guidance on complex transactions, process and operational optimization, and provider governance. Founded in 2003 and headquartered in Tysons Corner, Va. with offices in Chicago and San Francisco, Pace Harmon provides pragmatic and insightful advice that helps its client base of Fortune 500 and other large enterprises maximize the benefits achieved from their mission-critical supplier relationships. For more information, please visit http://www.paceharmon.com.
- AIM Seeks Blockchain Case Study Entries
- Cargo Chief Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s SDCE 100 Top Supply Chain Projects for 2018
- Autonomous Truck Technology To Yield Safer Highways, Better Jobs, Faster Deliveries
- InternetRetailing and eDelivery Conference 2018 Set For October 2018
- New RFID Label Enhances Merchandise Visibility While Maintaining Privacy Protection for Retail Shoppers
- Honeywell Appoints Torsten Pilz as Chief Supply Chain Officer
- BoxLock, With Barcode Reader, Smart Padlock that Ensures Safe and Secure Package Deliveries
- Supply Chain Technology Talk Dominates SMC³’s Connections 2018
- Tageos’ new EOS-241 U8 apparel RFID tag passes all ARC categories
- KS Services Group Boosts Productivity with Zebra Technology
- Air Tahiti Nui Takes Off with EAM RFID
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Expands Oncomine Immuno-Oncology Assay Portfolio
- Technology Industry Veteran Brian O'Sullivan Joins Digimarc as VP North American Sales
The Barcode News Magazine :: Summer 2018
We invite you to read our brand-new online magazine issue. Click to read the latest in barcoding!
This issue features articles and case studies on:
This publication is packed with insightful information from experts in the Bar Code and Labeling Industry - and of course, a link to our free bar code label makers for UPC and other bar codes and also QR codes.
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.